Learn More: eVisa
The Cambodia e-Visa or Electronic Visa enables travelers to apply for a Cambodia Tourist Visa online. The e-Visa was introduced in April 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to promote the blossoming Cambodian tourism industry. With the new e-Visa travelers are authorized to enter Cambodia for up to three months without any visa issuance at airports in Cambodia or consulates abroad.
Instead of applying through a Cambodian embassy abroad, you now just need to complete the online application form and pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal account. We will email you the e-Visa document. Make sure to print it out and bring it with you on your trip to Cambodia.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
If you wish to enter Cambodia you will need to:
Get a visa before arrival — the visa exemption policy, visa on arrival and e-visa arrangements are suspended indefinitely.
Have a medical certificate, no longer than 72 hours prior to the date of travel, from a competent health authority stating you do not have COVID-19 have a financial statement indicating that you have at least $50,000 for medical coverage
Spend 14-days in mandatory quarantine at a government designated care centre will be imposed upon arrival in Cambodia.
Applicant’s passport must be valid for six months from the date of entry into Cambodia.
The Cambodia e-Visa is only for tourism purposes.
Your Cambodia e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued, and the maximum stay within Cambodia is 30 days in Total. Please note that you can apply with iVisa at any time - we will hold onto your application form and submit your documentation and request at the appropriate time.
Cambodia e-Visa is not required for citizens of Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia ,Brunei Darussalam and Myanmar. These nationalities can cross the border with just a valid passport.
Your Cambodia e-Visa may be extended for another 30 days in Total by contacting a local police station or immigration office in Cambodia
No sticker will be issued to you for the e-Visa.
Super rush processing times for Cambodia e-Visas are approximately 24 hours.
Print out two (2) copies of the e-Visa certificate. Give one (1) copy to immigration as your Travel Visa upon arrival in Cambodia and one (1) copy upon departure.
When you travel with an e-Visa, you can ONLY enter Cambodia through the following Ports of Entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng) and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 2 days
Rush Processing: 36 hours
Super Rush Processing: 24 hours
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng)
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
- Sihanoukville International Airport
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- How can I get a Cambodia Visa Extension?
- How can I get the Cambodia 14 day quarantine requirement?
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR KENYAN CITIZENS
- Cambodia Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- Apply for tourist Cambodia visa
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Where to get a Cambodia Visa?
- Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE EGYPTIAN CITIZENS
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Cambodia Visa for the citizens of Romania
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Portugal
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MOROCCO
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Mexico
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LEBANON
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- CAMBODIAN VISAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GHANA
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRAZIL
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Belgium
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BANGLADESH
- Cambodia visa for Taiwanese
- Cambodia visa for South Korean
- Cambodia visa for South Africans
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR RUSSIAN
- Cambodia Visa for Nepalese Passport Holders
- Cambodia visa for Japanese
- Cambodia visa for Italian passport holders
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR GERMAN
- Cambodia visa for French
- Cambodia visa for Dutch passport holders
- Cambodia visa for Chinese
- Cambodia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- CAMBODIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TURKISH CITIZENS
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Colombia
- Save time when landing in Siem Reap International Airport
- Cambodia visa for Jamaicans
- Cambodia visa for Jordanian citizens
- Cambodia visa for Kuwaiti citizens
- Cambodia visa for Qatari citizens
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Chile
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Maldives
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ukraine
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Yemen
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of the UAE
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.