Get Your Canada ArriveCan App Receipt and COVID-19 Vaccination Passport Online Now!
Learn More: ArriveCAN
This content was updated in October 2022
Please note that since October 1st, 2022, the Canada ArriveCAN is no longer needed to enter the country
Traveling to Canada is one of the most beautiful experiences you will ever have in your life. However, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Canadian government and the Canada border services have made travel a little stricter. In order to activate tourism again, the country's border services have also activated the Arrive Can application for any traveler entering Canada.
One of the government's restrictions is the need to submit a Health Declaration before entering Canada through the ArriveCAN App application. We always keep in mind that this can be very tedious, especially if you cannot find the ideal form in the language you need.
That is why we at iVisa.com have created an easy application form that will help you get the travel document in a simple way. You can obtain it in advance to relieve stress, that way you can concentrate on planning your trip. Just contact one of our experts if you wish to obtain the product. To learn more about why Canada Border Services introduced the app and their latest vaccination status rules for entering, just continue reading this article.
Get Your Canada ArriveCAN Form for Entry During COVID-19 Online Now!
What is the ArriveCAN application?
The Canada Arrive CAN is a travel document with a QR code that all travelers must obtain before traveling to Canada. The information in this document will allow the Government of Canada to contact you in case of any emergency. It is mandatory to enter Canada while the Coronavirus is present, and you will need to create an ArriveCAN account to apply for one.
This document is not a replacement for a visa, meaning that if you need a visa to enter Canada, you must process it simultaneously. If your nationality requires a visa to visit Canada, you can use our visa checker on the homepage to find out any specific requirements. Once you enter your country of origin and destination (in this case, Canada), you'll find out what you need for your trip.
Who is eligible for the Canada ArriveCan form?
According to the Government of Canada, all air travelers must obtain an ArriveCAN form. The form must be completed and submitted before entering Canada and presented at the border. However, most of the travel requirements are mandatory only for international travelers.
These documents are also for Canadian citizens, and they must be presented to the border services officer. If you don't present this document, you can be denied boarding.
How long is the ArriveCAN online form valid for?
The ArriveCAN submission is only valid for a Single Entry. However, if you have to leave Canada and re-enter, you must apply for a new one to validate your entry into Canada.
Travel requirements and required documents for the Canada Pass?
In order to process the travel document, some personal information must be presented. These are Canada's requirements documents:
- Valid passport - It is necessary to present the scanned information page of your passport that contains all your personal data and indicates its validity for more than six months.
- A valid email address - This is an electronic document with a QR code, so we need you to provide us with an email address.
- A credit or debit card to pay - You can use a credit or debit card to process your payment.
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Do I need a Canada Arrive CAN if I'm transiting through Canada?
No! Travelers in transit whose final destination is not Canada are not required to submit information through the ArriveCAN app. Instead, they should go through their transit procedure as usual and submit the requested documents.
However, as a Canadian citizen, you will need to present it to the border services officer if you return to Canada.
How do I apply for the Canada ArriveCAN with iVisa.com?
A 3-step process has been designed so that you can obtain the ArriveCAN receipt in a few minutes. Here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1: First, you must complete the initial questionnaire with all your mandatory information, such as your full name, passport ID, and travel details, among other information; then select your processing time.
- Step 2: Then you must check all your information carefully. Once everything is validated, pay for the service according to your selected processing time.
- Step 3: Finally, scan the traveler information and submit your online form by clicking on the "submit" button.
As soon as you finish this process, stay tuned to your email because you will receive ArriveCAN notifications with all the travel details.
Travelers must remember to present this document to border officials, so it is convenient to have the documents saved on your mobile or printed, to avoid any inconvenience at immigration.
What are the costs and processing time of the Canada Arrive CAN?
The ArriveCAN receipt fees vary according to the processing process you choose. You can select any of the three processing times we offer:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $29.49.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $51.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $90.99.
Do minors need a Canada Arrive CAN?
Yes! Children must present the ArriveCAN submission, just as any other traveler who wants to enter Canada would.
However, the dependent adult is responsible for completing the documents for children or disabled persons who cannot do so themselves.
Is there another type of travel document needed to travel?
Yes! Apart from the ArriveCAN receipt, some residents may need an ETA to enter Canada as foreign residents. You can check if you need one in our Visa Checker Tool. Our experts can help you.
The Canadian ETA is a requirement for visa-exempt citizens who need to travel to Canada. U.S. citizens and those countries using a visa issued by the Canadian Embassy do not need an ETA.
This document is a Multiple Entry document, so you can enter many times, but remember that you can stay 180 days Per Entry in Canada. The Canadian ETA is valid 5 years after issued or until passport expires. Do you need to get a Canadian ETA? Get yours here.
Canada COVID-19 requirements COVID-19
Since October 1st, 2022, Canada has lifted all covid restrictions to travelers. This includes: testing, vaccination, and quarantine.
Learn more about travel restrictions, regulations, documents you'll need, and how to get the ArriveCAN app in our video Canada International Travel Restrictions (2022).
What else should I keep in mind before traveling to Canada?
Canada is a country with beautiful mountains, paradisiacal islands, extraordinary gastronomy, and fascinating culture. Although probably what is most striking are the beautiful cities, such as Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, and Quebec.
It doesn't matter what arrival port you enter Canada. All will have border agents. If you are traveling on a cruise ship for long trips or a cruise ship for a short journey, remember if the cruise vessel leaves the country, you will need a new health document.
This country is perfect for traveling to any time of the year. It all depends on what activities you want to do, even if you only want to make a short trip. This country has the most marine reporting sites in all of America.
During the winter, lovers of skiing or snow sports can find the ideal setting in this destination. And on the other hand, in summer, it is possible to enjoy an infinite number of outdoor activities. Spring is a good time for tourism without suffering the consequences of extreme cold and heat, and the influx of tourists is usually moderate.
It is essential to consider that traveling to Canada is a secure area where you can travel around the country with complete peace of mind. A Canadian citizen is one of the most lovely people in the world.
Where can I contact you?
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team or email [email protected] if you have any questions about travel documents. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day to answer travel or vaccination information questions.
If you need to have your application date modified, our experts will also be able to help you with this.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Canada ArriveCAN is part of the required documents you will need to enter Canada. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Canada. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Travellers who are in transit and whose final destination is not Canada are not required to submit information via ArriveCAN.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
When should I apply for the Canada ArriveCAN?
Can I get the Canada ArriveCAN for free?
Where can I read more about the Canada ArriveCAN?
Learn more about Canada tourism
Canada shares a long border with the United States of America, which makes it a really convenient place to visit, especially if you live within driving distance of the second largest country in the world. Plan a trip to Canada and experience its charm and friendly hospitality for yourself. One of the benefits of visiting Canada is that it provides you with the opportunity to experience a variety of different cultures, depending which part you go to.
The second-largest province in Canada is Quebec. You don’t have to travel all the way to Europe to experience French language, food and traditions, thanks, in some part, to the 800 women sent to the region by the then-King of France, Louis the fourteenth in the 1600’s. They played a key role in growing both the population and the French customs, language and background that are reflected in Quebecois life today.
Learn more about the indigenous community in Canada by visiting the Museum of Civilisation in Quebec city once you have a Canada ArriveCAN. This fascinating and informative spot can be found in the Old Port district, and provides a fantastic insight into the ways that the modern world has changed and developed over time. Check the website for opening times as it is sometimes closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Another place that travellers interested in learning more about First Nation experience should visit is the former fur trade post, now known as Obadjiwan-Fort Temiscamingue National Historic Site. Take a walk around the lake and run through the enchanted forest as you discover more about the clashes between rival merchants, fighting for control of the fur industry in this area.
If you prefer to spend your time in the great outdoors then Canada is the perfect place for you so get started on your Canada ArriveCAN. Choose a 4 day adventure tour to see just some of the epic spots hidden in this vast country, like the Nuvvuagittuq Greenstone Belt which was uncovered close to the shore of the Hudson Bay in Northern Quebec. Stretching for 5 square miles, it is considered to be the oldest rock formation on the planet and a great destination for families, who can encourage their kids to get involved by hunting for unusual rocks and minerals in the nearby quarries, under the watchful eye of a tour guide, of course.
The location of the Greenstone Belt also affords you the chance to spot animals that are native to this part of the country, like polar bears, musk oxen and caribous. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take in arctic wildlife in its natural habitat. A trip to Nunavik also gives you the chance to see the sensational northern lights. You can reach the remote part of Canada by air from Montreal. The most popular and well known attraction in Canada is Niagara Falls. Situated to the east, this busy border city is home to one of the busiest waterfalls in the world. Niagara Falls is a wonderful place for all the family to visit. Experience the thrill of the spray by taking a boat trip along the bottom of the falls. Countless people have drawn attention to the breathtaking scenery by attempting to survive a fall from the top in barrels, boats and even tight-rope walking from one side to the other. The nearby town is also home to an eclectic variety of attractions and entertainment thanks to the carnival-like atmosphere that surrounds it. Winter sports fanatics will fall in love with the resort town of Whistler, just a two hour drive from Vancouver and easily accessible with a Canada ArriveCAN. Families flock to the area to enjoy the soft snow and participate in a mix of activities from snowmobiling, ziplines, a tube park for taking to the slopes on inflatable tubing, ice fishing, snowcat tours and snowshoeing, which is the perfect experience for younger members of the group or those who prefer not to ski. In fact, Whistler is perfect for people of all ages. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that it exclusively caters to winter vacations, because many tourists also enjoy the quaint town in the summer, when the footpaths are clear of ice and can instead be used for mountain-biking and hillwalking. Bungee jumping is on offer all year round, so get that adrenaline rush whatever the season and apply for your Canada ArriveCAN.
So if you’re tempted to book a vacation to Canada, iVisa.com can assist you with the essential documentation that will be required to facilitate a smooth entry on your arrival. You will need to present the ArriveCAN Health Declaration when you land at the airport, so make sure you avoid problems by applying in advance. iVisa.com will process your arrival card for the bargain price of 20 USD. All you have to do is complete the simplified form on the iVisa.com website. You won’t have to sort through a long list of questions because our expert team of professionals has remastered the Canada ArriveCAN Health Declaration application process and replaced it with an even better way to get the paperwork you need to travel to Canada.
Once you’ve entered the basic information that we require, it’s the ideal moment to check everything over for typing errors. The details you provide should always match what is shown on your passport and we also recommend that you review the email address provided as we will send your ArriveCAN Health Declaration to you by email so that you can either print it out or keep an electronic copy on your smartphone. If you’re certain that everything was entered correctly, you simply need to pay the processing fee. We accept debit and credit cards. By paying the iVisa.com service charge, your Canada ArriveCAN document will be revised by travel document experts before being submitted to the relevant Canadian authorities. Keep a close eye on your email inbox as we will reach out to you if we have any questions about your application or if we identify any discrepancies in the information given to us. If there’s no issues, just wait for the notification that your Canada ArriveCAN Health Declaration has arrived in your inbox.
Where can I read more?
- How can citizens of Sweden enter Canada during coronavirus?
- PCR Testing Toronto, Canada
- Canada Covid Restrictions
- Vaccination Passport Canada: How to Get It
- Where to Travel in Canada during Covid
- Canada Covid Flights
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Canada During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Canada During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter Canada During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Canada During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Canada During Coronavirus
- Canada Covid Test Entry
- Driving to Canada Covid: What you should know
- Canada Vaccine Requirements: Do I Need A Vaccine To Travel To Canada
- Important information about the Canada 14 day quarantine requirement
- CANADA ETA APPROVAL FOR MEXICAN NATIONALS
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Canada Visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Can I visit Niagara Falls without a Canada Visa?
- Canada Visa for Irish Passport Holders
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Canada ETA for the citizens of the UK
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Canada Visa for the citizens of France
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland
- CANADA TOURIST VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ITALY - FEES AND HOW TO APPLY
- Canada Visa for UK Passport Holders
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Brazil
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GERMANY
- Canada Visa for Australians: Do Australians Need a Visa?
- A B1/B2 visa holder can visit Canada
- Canada ETA error
- Arriving in Canada – about stamping, questions, and other issues
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Brunei Darussalam
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Greece
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Canada ETA requirements
- Canada visa - the ETA application form
- Do I need an ETA to visit Canada?
- Does travel to Canada involve an ETA
- How to do a Canada ETA check on iVisa
- How to get an ETA for Canada online
- Must I get a Canada ETA from an official website
- 5 Guides To Get Online Canada Visa For Road Trip
- ETA FOR CANADA - PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Can there be a delay during my Canada ETA application process
- What you need to know about biometrics for a Canada visa
- Canada ETA duration
- Is the Canada ETA multiple-entry?
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Toronto and the Cinematic Lifestyle
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SWITZERLAND
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Canada ETA cost
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FINLAND
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LATVIA
- Do I need a Canada ETA if I travel by land?
- iVisa and the easiest Canada ETA application process
- Can I get a Canada ETA from Air Canada?
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Canada Visa for Israeli
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRIA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF HUNGARY
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALTA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Norway
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE SOLOMON ISLANDS
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Bahamas
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ROMANIA
- CAN I GET A CANADA VISA EXTENSION?
- Canada ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Canada ETA processing time
- The price of a Canada ETA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Canada
- Canada visa policy