The citizens of Andorra are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to Canada for tourism purposes. As an Andorran, however, you need to obtain a Canada ETA before your trip. The Electronic Travel Authorization is available online and iVisa can help you get it in just 30 minutes. All you need is 20 minutes of your time.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Andorra – requirements
Before you apply for a Canada ETA, we advise that you first make sure that you fulfill all the requirements, and then fill in the application form. However, the list is very short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide iVisa with a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires that you make the payment online as well. To that effect, you need to have a valid method of payment. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever you find most convenient.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Andorra – the online application process
As soon as you consider yourself ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but remember that if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
The form you must complete has three simple steps. Step number one wants you to provide your general information, as well as passport information and travel details. Plus, this is the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. The cost of your Canada ETA depends on your choice. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – if time is not an issue, you can opt for the slowest and cheapest choice you have at hand. By choosing this option, your application for a Canada ETA is processed within 24 hours, and the cost is $19.50.
- Rush processing – speeding things up a little, this option delivers your Canada ETA within just 2 hours. The cost, on the other hand, goes a little higher. You are charged $49.50.
- Super Rush processing – if you choose this option, you can apply for your Canada ETA on your way to the airport. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you are charged $69.50.
The second step, while shorter, is incredibly important. This is the point at which you must make the payment and revise your form. The revision is crucial because the information on your Canada ETA must be exactly the same as the one in your passport. Otherwise, your travel document is invalid.
The third and last step wants you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit your form and iVisa will take it further. At this point, your job is done.
As you can see, the process of getting a Canada Visa for the citizens of Andorra is incredibly convenient. The document is valid for 5 years since the date of issue or until your passport expires (if that comes first). You can enter Canada multiple times, and you can stay there for up to 6 months per entry.