Mexican citizens must apply for the Canada ETA to enter the country, did you know that? At iVisa.com we offer you the services of applying for it online and having your travel document as soon as possible.
Are you interested in applying for a Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico? Read our FAQs to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Canada as a citizen of Mexico?
Yes, Canada has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Canada for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Novavax.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need a PCR Test to travel to Canada as a citizen of Mexico?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers, unvaccinated children under 12 accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult, and children under 5 are exempted from testing requirements.
- COVID test on arrival: Random selection for all travelers
Do I need to quarantine upon arrival in Canada as a citizen of Mexico?
- Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days
- Quarantine testing: PCR test on arrival and day 8 for unvaccinated travelers.
What is a Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico and how can I apply for it?
The Canada ETA is a travel document requirement for visa-exempt citizens who want to travel to Canada. This document is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires.
This visa is for Multiple Entry and allows you to stay for a maximum of 180 days Per Entry.
If you want to apply for any type of Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico, iVisa.com has three steps for you to follow:
- Step 1: Complete our online forms, and then select the processing time.
- Step 2: Re-examine that all your information is correct before choosing your method of payment.
- Step 3: Submit all required documents.
What is the cost to obtain the Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico?
iVisa.com has three alternatives for you to pick from. Remember this price includes a government fee:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 47.49.
- Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 90.49.
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes - USD 121.49.
What documents do I need to apply for my Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico?
- A copy of your passport. It must have at least six months of validation.
- An e-mail address, so you can receive your documents.
- A payment method that can be a credit or debit card.
Can iVisa.com be reliable?
Yes, it is! iVisa.com has the best data analysis system and a group of experts that ensure quality services. Many previous clients endorse our quality of work.
I have some questions about the Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico, who can I talk to?
If you have any questions you can contact our customer service experts, they are available 24/7 for you.
You should visit Nunavut and discover the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun. Can you imagine lying in the snow and watching the beautiful colors dancing in the sky? This incredible light show is one of the main attractions of Nunavut. This extreme northern city has very short days between October and February, with only four hours of daylight a day.
This climatological event allows the Aurora Borealis to be seen very often, which is why the local people do not see this as something negative, but as something extremely positive because this phenomenon has a lot of tourist influx which improves the income of the city.
Known as Aqsarniit by the local people who in their native language Inuktitut, the Aurora Borealis is one of the most beautiful natural phenomena on earth, one will be able to observe a dance of red, blue, and green colors crossing the sky, illuminating everything that flies over it. Stroll through the streets of Iqaluit, the capital of Nunavut, and discover the wonders of the city. One day you may be walking the streets or having a coffee when these natural fireworks start.