According to Canada’s visa policy, the citizens of 54 states are exempt from getting a visa if they travel to Canada for short visits. The citizens of Monaco are among them, which means that you can avoid a trip to the embassy. However, if you plan to travel by air, you are required to obtain a Canada ETA. The document is available online, and iVisa can help you get it in just 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Monaco – requirements
As you can imagine, you have to fulfill a few requirements to be able to apply online. However, there is no reason for concern because you may already have all that is necessary for the online application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – during the online application process, you will be required to make the payment. iVisa is versatile as far as paying for its services goes, which is why you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment. You can use the one that is most convenient for you.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Monaco – processing time and fees
The amount of money you are charged for your Canada ETA is determined by the timeframe in which you wish your request to be processed. To that effect, you are given three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given by iVisa. Your application is processed in 24 hours, but you only have to pay $19.50 for your ETA.
- Rush processing – if you are looking for a faster option, then you should go for this one. Your Canada ETA is ready within 2 hours since your request is submitted, and the cost is $49.50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option at hand, it is the most expensive. You are charged $69.50, but your application is processed within only 30 minutes.
The contents of the application form
There is one more thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties while completing this task, but if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three simple steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time. The second requires you to handle the payment and review your form so that it contains only accurate information, while the third wants you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
While the citizens of Monaco do not require a Canada visa for short visits, you still have to apply for a Canada ETA if you travel by air. The authorization is valid for 5 years since issue or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. You can use the ETA for multiple entries, and you are allowed to stay in Canada for no more than 6 months per entry.