Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Poland are not required to apply for a visa when they travel to Canada for short stays. However, if you plan to travel by air, you have to acquire a Canada ETA before your departure. The document is easy to obtain because you can get it online, and with iVisa’s help, you can have it in just half an hour.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland – requirements
One of the best things about a Canada ETA is that it is not very demanding as far as the requirements are concerned. In fact, you need very few things, and some of them may already be in your possession. Here is what you must have at hand during the online application process:
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – during the online application process, you will be required to make the payment. iVisa is versatile as far as paying for its services goes, which is why you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment. You can use the one that is most convenient for you.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you should know that iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 should you need some assistance along the way. The service can be reached via online chat or phone, and it is entirely free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will see that Visa broke down the form into three steps. The first one is simple. All you have to do is provide the requested general information and select a processing time for your application. As for the latter, keep in mind that the cost of your Canada ETA depends on your choice. You are given three of them:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are provided by iVisa. Your application is processed in 24 hours, but you only have to pay $19.50 for your ETA.
- Rush processing – if you are looking for a faster option, then you should go for this one. Your Canada ETA is ready within 2 hours since your request is submitted, and the cost is $49.50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option at hand, it is the most expensive. You are charged $69.50, but your application is processed within only 30 minutes.
The second step should not take you more than 5 minutes. You just have to make the payment and review your form. However, pay attention when you revise the information because a single mistake can invalidate your ETA.
The third and last step is the point at which iVisa requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are done with that as well, you can submit your form. From that point on, everything will be handled by iVisa.
The bottom line is that as a citizen of Poland, you do not need a Canada visa for short stays. You must, however, apply for a Canada ETA before your departure. The document is valid for 5 years since the date of issue or until your passport expires, whichever happens first. You can go to Canada on multiple occasions, but you cannot stay there for more than 6 months per entry.