According to Canada’s visa policy, there are 54 nationalities that are exempt from getting a visa when they travel to Canada. The citizens of Slovenia are among them. As a result, you are not required to go to the nearest Canadian embassy to apply for a travel document. Instead, you have to apply online for a Canada ETA, and iVisa can help you get it in just a half an hour.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovenia – requirements
For the application process to run smoother, we suggest that the first thing you do is to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, you need very few things, and they are easy to acquire. Here is what you need to have at hand:
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – during the online application process, you will be required to make the payment. iVisa is versatile as far as paying for its services goes, which is why you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment. You can use the one that is most convenient for you.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovenia – the online application form
As soon as you can, you can proceed to the application page to fill in the form. You should spend about 20 minutes completing this task, but if you need any help, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is open 24/7 and does not charge.
iVisa’s application form is broken down into three simple steps. The first step wants you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you have to choose a processing time for your application as well. The cost of your Canada ETA is established by your decision. For your convenience, iVisa came up with three options so that you can go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given by iVisa. Your application is processed in 24 hours, but you only have to pay $19.50 for your ETA.
- Rush processing – if you are looking for a faster option, then you should go for this one. Your Canada ETA is ready within 2 hours since your request is submitted, and the cost is $49.50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option at hand, it is the most expensive. You are charged $69.50, but your application is processed within only 30 minutes.
Once you reach the second step, you will see that you are asked to handle the payment and review your form. We advise you not to underestimate the review because even the smallest error will invalidate your visa. To avoid that, read the provided information carefully to spot any possible mistakes and correct them.
The third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will give you the necessary instructions. After you do that, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that as a citizen on Slovenia, you do not need a Canada visa per se, but you are required to get a Canada ETA. The travel authorization is valid for 5 years since issuance, and you can use it for multiple entries. You can stay in Canada for up to 180 days per visit.