As a traveler from the UK, you need to acquire the Canada ArriveCAN. Canadian authorities need this document to control the COVID-19 spread. Luckily, you have iVisa.com ready to help you with a simple, fast, and reliable process.
Before coming to Canada, please check the travel restrictions or talk with our 24/7 agent.
Although traveling during a pandemic seems challenging, we have an expert team willing to help you. We can explain how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Canada ArriveCAN with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- Our experts will confirm all your information is correct.
- Receive your health document in your email inbox.
- Display the ArriveCAN at your arrival.
Apply in Advance
We can help you at any time. We are ready to receive your details even months in advance. Don’t worry! We will process them at the right time. Figure out how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada curing coronavirus with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Canada ArriveCAN as a citizen of the UK?
Yes! If you have a Uk passport, you must obtain the Canada ArriveCAN. The iVisa.com team can help you with the digital process. Also, consider the following health guidelines:
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and unvaccinated children under 12 accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- COVID test on arrival: Random selection for all travelers.
- Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days
- Quarantine testing: PCR test on arrival and day 8 for unvaccinated travelers.
These guidelines could change at any moment. Therefore, keep learning all these details with iVisa.com. We can tell you how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Canada?
Yes, Canada has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Canada for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
Travelers must have received their final dose at least 15 days before departure in order to qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler.
What is the validity of the Canada ArriveCAN?
The health document has a maximum validity of 15 days after arrival. You can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Canada and have a Single Entry.
We are ready to discuss how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
You must provide details about your trip and your current health condition. Make sure to have these items:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive our communications.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep learning how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 24.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 42.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 72.00.
We can explain how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your information and correct any mistakes. Pick a payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
Expect the Canada ArriveCAN in your email inbox at the agreed time. Upon arrival, show it to Canadian authorities alongside your COVID-19 negative test.
Let us tell you how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! Countless travelers have trusted our reliable services. We work with the highest security guidelines.
Check the comments section and confirm we have what you need. Learn how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus with us.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. They know how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Canada during coronavirus.
Go to the application page now!
Canada is the perfect place to spend your next holiday. Head to Vancouver and discover an incredible landscape that combines mountains and beaches. Vancouver is famous for being a preferred spot to film movies and series. Don’t be surprised if you find sites where your favorite series have been shooted. On the natural side, you can plan a hiking trip. Also, try mountain biking, kayaking, and even rafting. On the other hand, you have 11 miles of beaches and more than enough parks. Check Granville Island or the Capilano Suspension Bridge.
Continue with Montreal, where you can check 18th-century buildings and a 21st-century skyline. Remember that Montreal used to be a French colony, which means the official language is French. Learn a few words beforehand and mix with the locals. Visit the Vieux-Montreal, where you can see the cathedrals or have a coffee at the Boulevard Saint-Laurent. Don’t miss Parc du Mont-Royal if you are looking for a hike.
Canada has incredible natural reserves like Jasper National Park and extraordinary natural wonders like Niagara Falls. Go for the Canada ArriveCAN now and continue checking more sites in Canada.
Yixi (Sophia) Li is the co-author of this article. She is a licensed immigration consultant (RCIC) who has been working with an immigration law firm since 2016. She is also a licensed paralegal in Ontario and a notary public. She has a Masters of Law. In 2018, she founded Mainstay Immigration Law Firm and Yixi Li Legal Firm.