If you are a US citizen with a plan to visit Canada, you need the Canada ArriveCAN. This mandatory document is essential for health authorities in Canada. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has a simple, fast, and reliable service for you. We can help you!
Before coming to Canada, please check the travel restrictions or talk with our 24/7 agent.
We are sure you want to continue healthy during your trip to Canada. For this reason, we have all the tools to support you with all the paperwork before landing in Canada. Let us tell you how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Canada ArriveCAN with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page
- Answer the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will check your details and ask you for more information if necessary.
- Expect your health document in your email inbox.
- Show the ArriveCAN at your arrival.
Apply in Advance
From the moment you decide to travel, you can send us all your details. We will keep them until it’s the right time to process your application. Trust us and find out how citizens of the United States can enter Canada curing coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Canada ArriveCAN as a citizen of the United States?
Yes! If you have a US passport, you need the Canada ArriveCAN before landing in this country. The whole process is 100% online, and iVisa.com can support you. Besides, you must comply with these requirements:
- You must show a negative COVID-19 molecular test when entering Canada. You need to take the test within 72 hours before taking your flight. Only children under 5 years old are exempt from this rule.
- As soon as you arrive, you must quarantine for 14 days.
- You will need to book a room in a Canadian Government approved hotel for three nights at your own cost. Upon arrival, you need to take a COVID-19 molecular test.
Remember that the Canadian Government could change these measures at any time. Therefore, keep updated with iVisa.com. We can explain how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Canada?
Yes, Canada has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Canada for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Canada?
Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days
Quarantine testing: PCR test on arrival and day 8
What is the validity of the Canada ArriveCAN?
The health document is valid for a maximum of 15 days after arrival. It allows a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry and a Single Entry to Canada.
Our experts know how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
First of all, you need to complete the application form with trip and health details. Also, you must have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a 6-month validity.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep checking how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
We can discuss how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Verify that your details are correct. Choose a payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
We will process your application and send you the Canada ArriveCAN in your email inbox. You should display it at your arrival.
We can tell you how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services. Dive into the comments section and explore more details about our services. Find out how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available day and night. They understand how citizens of the United States can enter Canada during coronavirus.
Check the application page now!
We know you can’t wait to arrive in Canada and explore this fantastic country. Start with Jasper National Park, where you can see how beautiful nature is. Hike Mount Edith Cavell or go to the Maligne Canyon. The park is known for being the largest park in the Canadian Rockies. Check the incredible mountains, rivers, and glaciers. Visit Jasper town, where you have all the right services for a camping adventure. Don’t miss a ski session in Marmot Basin. We are sure you will have the best winter holiday in Jasper. Continue with the famous Niagara Falls. The 188-foot waterfall will take your breath away. The natural landscape is unforgettable. You can take all the shots from boats, platforms, and observation decks. Don’t forget your poncho as it gets very wet as you get closer. Check the Inniskillin Winery or visit the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens. Either way, you will have a blast on this site.
We are sure you are ready to explore all the cities in Canada. You only need to get the Canada ArriveCAN before traveling.
Yixi (Sophia) Li is the co-author of this article. She is a licensed immigration consultant (RCIC) who has been working with an immigration law firm since 2016. She is also a licensed paralegal in Ontario and a notary public. She has a Masters of Law. In 2018, she founded Mainstay Immigration Law Firm and Yixi Li Legal Firm.