How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Health Declaration
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Canada is a very popular tourist destination. It has three main cities; Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. Canada holidays can be perfect for families, couples, and honeymooners. Flights to Canada are ideal for those who want to spend their vacations in this beautiful place.
Visiting Canada is always considered an adventure. The weather is pleasant all year round, making it one of the best vacation spots for those looking for a change from the usual vacation spots. Canada vacations give you a chance to get away from the everyday routines of life and let your imaginations run wild.
Vacations in Canada usually begin with a trip to Vancouver. Vancouver is the capital city of British Columbia and was known as the “Gateway to the West” as early as the 1700s. Today, it is considered the “Emerald City” of Canada because of its beautiful scenery and beautiful architecture.
On the beaches in Vancouver, there are many accommodations such as holiday cottages, beachfront resorts, oceanfront condos and seashore front resorts. Many of these hotels feature spectacular views of the Vancouver harbor. Beaches in Vancouver offer the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind.
Visiting Vancouver will give you a chance to see the Golden Ears and the Visor Coast. The Golden Ears is one of the largest regions in the world for several species of birds. This region of the Pacific Ocean is also home to a number of unique wildlife species such as Pacific walrus, humpback whales, killer whales and sea lions. A visit to the Visor Coast is an unforgettable experience that is also educational.
The other famous tourist spots in Vancouver are False Creek, False Creek Beach and Coquitlam Island. The most popular attraction in Coquitlam is Chimney Rock. This stunning natural rock formation has captivated the hearts of people for over four decades.
Visiting Canada during the winter is very popular. Visitors may choose to take a snowmobile tour around the Alberni Glacier National Park. Snowmobile tours are available throughout the year, but during the winter, they are especially popular. For a cold-weather trip, many tourists choose to visit the National Historic Site on False Creek. The island is home to the best example of Victorian architecture in Canada.
For a group outing, a trip to the Visor Coast is ideal. Many tour operators offer four or five-day tours during the summer and fall months. These tours are popular because the weather is good all year round.
If you are interested in camping, you will have a variety of choices in the National Park. Here, you can camp on designated camping sites or pitch your own tent. As well, you will have access to many trails and waters for swimming and fishing.
Other fun activities include mountain biking, hiking and rock climbing. The mountains are great for mountain biking and there are many trails to choose from. There are also plenty of other activities to engage you such as playing golf, tennis, horseshoes, shopping, picnics and dinner cruises. A trip to the national park also provides a unique opportunity to learn about local wildlife.
Canada holidays are always filled with excitement. Visiting Vancouver or any of the other country holidays in Canada is an exciting way to spend time with your family. With so many opportunities, you will be sure to find a vacation that fits your budget.
Entering Canada during the Coronavirus pandemic has been made easier with the help of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) who have posted a list of steps to follow when you want to enter Canada during the virus. The first tip is that you must contact the United States Embassy in Canada as soon as possible. It is also advisable to make your request as soon as possible before the mandatory one-week period of notification expires.
The second tip is that you must visit the Canadian Hospital immediately if you believe that you may be infected with the virus. If you do not, then you are at risk of being quarantined, along with any other citizens who visited the area during the time when the virus was active.
Quarantine means that you must stay indoors and not come into contact with others. In other words, you will not be allowed to get on a plane or any other form of transport to the United States. Unless you are a patient, then you will need to contact the United States Embassy in Canada directly.
However, there are times when a person may be able to work during the quarantine period. If you are a nurse or an ambulance driver who has had medical training in Africa, then you can go home while your home country is getting prepared for the official declaration of the outbreak. However, if you are trying to find work in Canada, then you may be forced to wait out the quarantine period.
When the period has expired, you may then come back to Canada as a visitor. Once you are allowed to return to Canada, you will be tested again. This testing will determine whether or not you still have the virus.
You must register with the Canadian Centre for Disease Control (CCDC) before you enter Canada during the Coronavirus. You can find your information through your local Canadian Consulate. When you request for this form, you must complete it completely and in writing.
As part of the processing, you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination against coronavirus and to provide a copy of your healthcare insurance, along with a copy of your CCDD Registration. Your health care provider is also required to submit this form.
Once you have completed all these requirements, you should continue to go to the local CDC. You must present your vaccination, as well as your registration for entry to Canada during the time when the virus was active. To be completely safe, it is best to have both forms of documentation handy.
After you have completed all of this paperwork, you can head to any of the international airports that you can find in your city. Upon arrival in Canada, you must fill out the required form that your provincial or territorial government has set up for you. You will need to submit all the information necessary for your request to be approved.
After your quarantine period, you may then be allowed to apply for temporary travel documents, which will allow you to enter Canada. You will need to get this from the Canadian Border Services Agency. Once you have this, you can head to the U.S border and cross over in order to enter Canada.
The United States of America has sent a letter to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) which states that they will give them access to any samples taken from coronavirus patients, once the disease has been brought under control. This is a step in the right direction, but they are requesting that the Canadian Red Cross does not volunteer the samples. They are not satisfied with this offer.
Unfortunately, there is still no word on what the U.S. government has in mind. Some have suggested that the samples could be kept under wraps until after the outbreak is fully over and then released in order to raise awareness about the disease.
- CAN I GET A CANADA VISA EXTENSION?
- Important information about the Canada 14 day quarantine requirement
- A B1/B2 visa holder can visit Canada
- Canada Visa for UK Passport Holders
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria
- CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ROMANIA
- Canada Visa for Australians
- Canada Visa for Irish Passport Holders
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Bahamas
- Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Canada
- The price of a Canada ETA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE SOLOMON ISLANDS
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Norway
- Canada Visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALTA
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF HUNGARY
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GERMANY
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRIA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Canada ETA for the citizens of the UK
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Canada Visa for Israeli
- Canada ETA processing time
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Can I visit Niagara Falls without a Canada Visa?
- Can I get a Canada ETA from Air Canada?
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ITALY
- iVisa and the easiest Canada ETA application process
- Do I need a Canada ETA if I travel by land?
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LATVIA
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FINLAND
- Canada ETA cost
- CANADA ETA APPROVAL FOR MEXICAN NATIONALS
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Canada Visa for the citizens of San Marino
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of South Korea
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SWITZERLAND
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Toronto and the Cinematic Lifestyle
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Andorra
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Brunei Darussalam
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of France
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Greece
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Brazil
- Is the Canada ETA multiple-entry?
- Canada ETA duration
- What you need to know about biometrics for a Canada visa
- Can there be a delay during my Canada ETA application process
- Canada ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- ETA FOR CANADA - PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 5 Guides To Get Online Canada Visa For Road Trip
- Arriving in Canada – about stamping, questions, and other issues
- Must I get a Canada ETA from an official website
- How to get an ETA for Canada online
- How to do a Canada ETA check on iVisa
- Does travel to Canada involve an ETA
- Do I need an ETA to visit Canada?
- Canada visa - the ETA application form
- Canada ETA requirements
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.