The process to renew your Canadian passport is simple with iVisa.com. All you need is an internet connection, and we will take care of the rest. The process entails an online form and other requirements. iVisa.com offers the best service for the Canada passport renewal process.
We have detailed the three steps you must follow below. Also, our team is ready to help you with any inquiries you may have about the Canada passport renewal process. We have all the answers for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Canada Passport Renewal process?
In order to start the process, you must comply with these requirements:
- You’re a Canadian citizen.
- You’re 16 years old or older.
- Your current passport is in your possession. It has an expiration date on or after February 1, 2019, and it’s in good condition.
We have all the information about the Canada passport renewal process below.
Why should I choose iVisa.com for the Passport Renewal service?
iVisa.com provides a simple process that you can start from the comfort of your home. All you need for this procedure is available within our platform. In addition, you have a team of experts making sure your application is accurate. Finally, we can assure you your details are safe with us.
Let us help you with the Canada passport renewal process.
How is the Passport Renewal Service?
The Canada passport renewal process has three steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online application with your information and upload your passport photo. Continue with the payment of the Canadian government fee and our service.
- Step 2: Receive a kit with the required documentation and instructions. Take the documentation and your old passport to the nearest post office.
- Step 3: We will send you tracking details. The Canadian government will take 25 business days to send you the new passport.
What is the cost of the passport renewal service?
Remember that you must pay two fees: one for the Canadian government and another for iVisa.com. The Canadian government fee is CAN$ 120 or USD 96.81 for a 5-year validity passport. For our service, you must pay:
- Standard shipping time: 1-2 days - CAN$ 40
Canadian authorities will process your passport renewal application in 25 business days.
What document do I need?
Gather the following:
- Passport: Make sure your passport has expired on or after February 1, 2019. It must not show any damage.
- Passport photo: Follow the photo guidelines that we will share with you.
- Email address: We will communicate electronically.
- Method of payment: Pay for the service with a credit or debit card.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We work with the highest security standards, which means your details are safe with us. Keep exploring more about the Canada passport renewal process with us.
Visit our user reviews section and confirm we have what you need.
Where can I find more information?
Connect with our customer service team for any questions about the Canada passport renewal process. We’re available all day long.
Explore India, where you can find the magnificent Hyderabad's Mecca Masjid, one of the largest mosques in the world. Its construction began in 1614 and took 80 years of hard work. The massive mosque can accommodate 10,000 worshippers, and it features 15 arches and pillars. The bricks located on the central gate were brought from Mecca. For this reason, its name says Mecca. Make sure to pass by the main gateway, plaza, pond, and the room that keeps the hair of Prophet Mohammed. In addition, you can see inscriptions from the Quran above arches and doors. Enjoy the incredible designs in the interiors.
Visit the famous Amer Fort in Jaipur. The construction was built in 1592 by Maharaja Man Singh I. Check Jaleb Chowk with gorgeous decorations of elephants and the Shila Devi Temple. Don’t miss the Hall of Public Audiences with fine decorations and terraces, where monkeys will play with you. Other nearby sites you should explore too include Sukh Niwas and the temple of Victory. We recommend visiting Jaigarh Fort, located above Amer Fort, where you can find the largest wheeled cannon in the world.