Tourist Visa Required
Currently, we cannot help you process this tourist visa. You will need to contact the embassy nearest you to get more information. Safe Travels!
Learn More: ETA
In March 2016, the Canadian Government introduced a new entry requirement known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). This new ETA has become a requirement for all citizens of visa-exempt countries who travel to Canada by air.
An ETA is electronically linked to a traveler’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. With a valid ETA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (up to six months at a time). The information entered will be sent electronically to the Canada Department of Immigration and we will send your Canada ETA online via email.
Use our Visa Calculator Tool
Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
An ETA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt nationals who will arrive in Canada by air. From March 15, 2016, visa-exempt country nationals who fly/transit Canada will need the ETA. Exceptions include US citizens and travelers with a valid visa issued by the Canadian Embassy.
No documents are required to submit an ETA application. You will only need to have a valid passport along with an email address and a credit/debit card or PayPal account for payment.
The cost for a Canada ETA is USD 5.50. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 14.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 44.00 and USD 64.00, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
The Canada ETA is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. This means you must enter Canada within this period. In addition, it is a Multiple Entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 180 days Per Entry
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to arrive in Canada.
Yes. All travelers, regardless of their age, will need the ETA when they travel to Canada. Even if your child is on the parent's passport, a separate application must still be completed for the child.
You can use our visa checker at the top of this page to see if your nationality is eligible for an e-Visa.
No, the Canadian ETA is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. You can visit Canada as many times as you wish as long as the ETA is valid. Note that each visit is limited to a maximum stay of 180 days Per Entry.
No, you do not, as it is electronically linked to your passport. However, it is advised that you carry a copy with you, just in case.
If you want to know if Canadians are as nice as everyone says, then you must take a trip there and convince yourself of that fact. Canada is a huge country, but it has only about 36 million people. Even so, a trip there is worth your while for the wilderness alone. You can visit lots of places, including cities that will remain in your memory forever. Nevertheless, there are still a few things that you should know so that you can be prepared. One of the first things you need to check off your list is the documentation. Chances are that you are going to need some sort of a travel document to enter Canada. There are some visa-exempt nationalities, but even they require an Electronic Travel Authorization, also known as an ETA, to cross the border. The only exception is represented by US nationals. If you do not belong to any of those categories, you need to go to the nearest Canadian embassy to get a consular visa. The requirements are easy to meet, but we recommend that you go through this process in advance to avoid delays and whatnot. Before thinking of making a tour of Canada, you should be aware of the fact that the distance between destinations is usually enormous. Canada has vast territories. The point of this is to know that you will not be able to see everything you want to see in a single short trip. You will need some time, especially if the destinations you want to visit are scattered all across Canada. Even so, you have multiple means of transportation at hand, and if you want to enjoy the scenery, taking the train may be your best option. No matter how much you read about Canada, nothing can prepare you for the weather. Of course, it depends on your country of origin and its climate, but Canada can be incredibly cold. It matters what seasons you choose to visit the country, but even in the summer, the temperatures can drop dramatically in the prairies and in the mountains. What you need to remember here is to pack layers. Lots and lots of layers. Plus, you need a thick woolen hat, gloves, and a warm scarf. Your extremities can get very cold, and you do not want anything falling off, do you? Insulated clothing is something you should consider if you hate the idea of multiple layers. It may be more expensive, but it is worth it. You will be warm and comfy for the entire trip. One other thing you should consider in Canada is Couchsurfing. Have you ever heard of it? People in Canada are actually as friendly as most of the world thinks. That is why you can stay in someone’s spare bedroom or on their couch for free when you visit Canada. Even hostels are quite expensive in Canada, and if you do not want to spend most of your money on accommodation, Couchsurfing is your best option. There are several websites where you can arrange that. One big plus of Couchsurfing is that not only you have a free place to sleep, but the host will know the best places to visit in a particular city. You can get a warm bed, a nice meal, and some valuable tips for your trip. It cannot get any better than that. Another ‘rumor’ about Canada is that you can find a Tim Hortons around every corner. Except that this is not a rumor, but a fact. You do see a Tim Hortons everywhere you go. .It is a Canadian icon for chains of coffee and donut shops. It is just as common as nice people and maple syrup. You all must have heard about Canada being medical heaven. The insurances cover everything, and people rarely take money out of their pockets to pay for medical care. While that is true, the principle does not apply to foreigners. That is why if you plan on visiting Canada, we advise you to buy travel insurance if your current policy does not cover international medical care. At the same time, make sure that your policy covers everything you want to do while in Canada. A regular insurance policy will not cover rafting or skiing, so if you plan to do those things, get insurance that covers accidents that may occur while rafting or skiing. Otherwise, you will be required to pay huge amounts of money for the medical services you receive. To experience the best of Canada, do not stay inside the city borders only. As mentioned earlier, Canada is a vast country, and there are just 36 million people. It is about the same size as the whole of Europe. That means there is a lot of wilderness in Canada. But my god, what a wilderness. The mountains, the prairies, and the lakes are stunning, and you can engage in all kinds of activities. You can go rafting, skiing, trekking, canoeing, camping, fishing, and whatever else you can think of. If you are a photographer, Canada’s wilderness is paradise. The scenery is breathtaking, and surely you will never forget what you see. Most of the places are untouched, and you can absorb nature in its purest form. Just make sure to keep away from the wildlife, and if you encounter a moose, do not anger it. Nobody has ever won a fight with an angry moose whose territory has been accessed. The bottom line is that Canada is almost everything you can hope for. You have the lovely people who apologize for everything, the delicious maple syrup, and of course, Tim Hortons. But that is not all. Canada is full of places where you can get lost in. In the metaphorical sense of the word ‘lost.’ You will create unforgettable memories, experience all kinds of exciting and fun activities, and with some luck, you can find accommodation for free. It is a dream destination. Everyone who has ever gone there agrees with that, so why should you not have the best time there?
- Canada ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Canada ETA cost
- Do I need a Canada ETA if I travel by land?
- ETA for Canada - phone number for more information
- Canada Visa for Irish Passport Holders
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Brazil
- Canada Visa for Australians
- Arriving in Canada – about stamping, questions, and other issues
- What you need to know about biometrics for a Canada visa
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Taiwan
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Canada Visa for the citizens of South Korea
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Canada Visa for the citizens of San Marino
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Norway
- Canada Visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Malta
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Japan
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Italy
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Greece
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Germany
- Canada Visa for the citizens of France
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Finland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Brunei Darussalam
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Bahamas
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Austria
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Andorra
- Can I visit Niagara Falls without a Canada Visa?
- Canada Visa for UK Passport Holders
- The price of a Canada ETA
- Must I get a Canada ETA from an official website
- iVisa and the easiest Canada ETA application process
- Is the Canada ETA multiple-entry?
- How to get an ETA for Canada online
- How to do a Canada ETA check on iVisa
- Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Canada
- Does travel to Canada involve an ETA
- Do I need an ETA to visit Canada?
- Canada visa - the ETA application form
- Canada ETA requirements
- Canada ETA processing time
- Canada ETA for the citizens of the UK
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Romania
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Canada ETA duration
- Can there be a delay during my Canada ETA application process
- Can I get a Canada ETA from Air Canada?
- Canada Visa for Israeli
- Canada ETA approval for Mexican Nationals
- 5 Guides To Get Online Canada Visa For Road Trip
- Toronto and the Cinematic Lifestyle
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund of all service fees under our approval guarantee. We cannot refund the visa fee (if applicable) since this is a third party fee that is paid directly to the government agency. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.