Many countries are doing their best to gradually normalize tourism in their territories. A clear example of this is Cape Verde since it is currently possible to enter this country with some minimum requirements. One of these requirements is to obtain the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. This form is available through an online application, so it is not complicated to apply.
If you have the following question in your head: “Are There Any Travel Restrictions to Cape Verde?” Don't worry, we are ready to help you with the answer, explaining below everything you need to enter Cape Verde.
How to get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form
- Enter our website so that we can process the form.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Choose a processing speed.
Our agents will check all the information written in the application so that they can confirm it is alright. We’ll send you the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form by email. Remember to hand-sign and print the document if required and show it to the officers upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Travel Restrictions to Cape Verde?
At the moment, there are few travel restrictions to enter Cape Verde. With the current coronavirus pandemic, the main restriction has been the COVID-19 PCR Test, as it is mandatory before entering the country.
In the same way, you must apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cape Verde?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Cape Verde. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Cape Verde travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the requirements to apply online?
Applying for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form isn’t difficult because you only have to fill in a form and get the following items:
The rest of the items are as shown below:
- Your passport with a valid due date.
- Your email address to get the document securely.
- You also need a payment option. You can choose between Paypal or debit/credit card.
- A COVID-19 RT PCR test took in the last 72 hours before traveling to the country.
What are the processing times and prices?
While applying, you’ll have to select a processing time to process your document as fast as you want. Depending on your choice, the prices will vary. These are the options we offer:
- Standard Processing: If you can wait for a few hours 24 hours. This option has the cheapest price USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing: If you want to get your document faster than before 8 hours, you’ll have to pay a bit more this time USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing: If you need to have your document ready as fast as possible, regardless of the price USD 20.00 - 4 hours.
Get ready to apply for your document on this link.
How can I apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
It’s quite simple to get your health control form with us. The only thing you have to do is to follow these steps:
- Step one, fill in the application form page with your basic private details and select a processing time depending on how soon you want to get your document.
- Step two, remember to verify all the information you previously wrote to make sure it’s correct. Then, continue with the payment using your Paypal account or your debit/credit card.
- Step three, get ready to upload all the items required. Click on the ‘submit’ button and wait for your document via email inbox.
Do you still want to see if Are There Any Travel Restrictions to Cape Verde? Click here.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
You can feel safe using our services because we work professionally so that your information is never compromised. We invite you to check these reviews if you have doubts.
Where do I find more information?
If you still want to see if are there any travel restrictions to Cape Verde, then read more on iVisa.com so that you can learn more. Nevertheless, if you prefer to receive personal attention while completing the form, then we recommend you contact our customer service center, they can help you at any time.
Cape Verde is an exotic country that stands out not only for its paradisiacal islands and its warm climate but also for having a great variety of delicious dishes. In this country, the restaurants are usually crowded due to all the dishes they can offer. The gastronomy of Cape Verde is something not to be missed by any tourist.
This gastronomy is influenced by Portuguese, Southern and Western European and West African cuisine.
One of the most significant features of Cape Verdean gastronomy is the grogue, a strong rum made from refined sugar cane on the islands of Santo Antao and Santiago. The beverage is made in many towns like Paul and Cidade Velha.
Cape Verde is an archipelago located in the Atlantic Ocean, so fish tends to be the main ingredient. Corn and beans are other staples, as well as fried potatoes, rice, cassava, and carrots.
Some of the most popular dishes are Bafa, Manel Anton stew, Cachupa, Cabrito and Carne Guisada.
We invite you to apply here for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form to get one-click closer to this destination!