We know that the covid has affected many people, especially frequent travelers. The good news is that little by little, several countries have opened their doors, including Cape Verde. The Cape Verde Covid Entry Requirements are not difficult to follow, as many of them are based exclusively on the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form.
Applying for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form with iVisa.com is quite simple, especially if you carry out the process with our services. In the following lines, we’ll describe better all this process and we will also inform you about the Cape Verde Covid Entry Requirements.
How can I obtain the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
- You have to enter our application page on iVisa.com first.
- Complete the online application form.
- Select the processing speed you prefer.
- Wait for our approval after our agents review all the information written in the application request.
Once you’re ready with the application process, we’ll send you the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email. Don’t forget to hand-sign and print the document if needed and show it to the officers as soon as you arrive at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Cape Verde Covid Entry Requirements?
You don’t need a long list of requirements to enter Cape Verde. The most important thing is to fill in a form to get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. But, before filling in that form, make sure you have the following:
- A passport with a valid due date.
- A valid email address where you’ll receive your form.
- A valid payment option. You can choose between Paypal or debit/credit card.
- You also need a COVID-19 RT PCR test took in the last 72 hours before traveling to the country.
To learn more about the Cape Verde Covid Entry Requirements, click here.
How much does the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form cost?
This document has an affordable price. However, it’ll vary a little depending on how fast you want to receive it. Your options are:
- Standard Processing Time: This is the least expensive alternative, so it’s not as fast as the others USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: By choosing this option, you get your document quicker than before USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: This processing option is the fastest, but also the one with the highest price USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
You can start your application here.
How can I get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
You can obtain the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control form safely and quickly by following these steps:
- First, go to the application form page and fill in the form. Also, choose a processing option.
- Second, verify all the information you wrote so that you can be sure that it is correct.
- Third, upload all the documents required and click on the ‘submit’ button to finish. You’ll get your document via email inbox, so stay alert to that.
You can click here to start the process.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
It is quite safe to apply with our website as we provide high-quality services and an up-to-date platform. Read these reviews if you have doubts.
Where do I find more information?
To check more information about the Cape Verde Covid Entry Requirements, click on this page. Another option is to contact our customer service center, which has personalized attention available at all times and free of charge.
Cape Verde is very famous not only for its impressive islands and its warm climate but also for its delicious gastronomy that’s hugely influenced by Portuguese, Southern and Western European, and West African cuisine. In Cape Verde, you can try out any dish in popular restaurants, and you can be sure that you won’t be disappointed.
One of the most important things to mention about Cape Verdean gastronomy is the grogue. “Grogue” is a strong rum that artisans make from refined sugar cane on the islands of Santo Antao and Santiago. However, this exotic beverage is also made in many towns like Paul and Cidade Velha.
Since Cape Verde is an archipelago located in the Atlantic Ocean, fish tends to be the start in most of the Cape Verdean dishes. However, corn and beans are staples as well, and they’re always served with fried potatoes, rice, cassava, and carrots, depending on the type of dish, of course.
Some of the dishes that you can try in Cape Verde are Bafa, Manel Antone stew, Cachupa, Cabrito and Carne Guizada.
Remember to apply here for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form so that you can get closer to this country.