It’s not a lie that covid has changed many things around the world, but the good news is that little by little many countries have opened their doors so that travelers can still visit them. Most of them ask travelers to quarantine, but others don’t. An example of this is the Cape Verde Covid Quarantine, which is not mandatory for all travelers.
The only thing that’s mandatory for everyone to enter Cape Verde is the Covid-19 PCR Test and the use of the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form.
We’ve broken down the following questions so that you can learn how to apply for this document. Plus, you’ll learn more about the Cape Verde Covid Quarantine.
See how to get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form
- The first thing you have to do is to enter the application page.
- Next, fill in the online application form.
- Select a processing time.
Our team will review the information you wrote to make sure there are no mistakes. After we confirm everything is correct, we send you the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email. Remember to hand-sign and print the health control form if required and show it to the immigration officers once you enter the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to complete a Cape Verde Covid Quarantine?
The first thing you might want to know is if there’s an obligatory Cape Verde Covid Quarantine. You’ll be happy to know that quarantine isn’t mandatory to enter Cape Verde. However, this can change only if you’re suffering from or infected with coronavirus symptoms.
Remember that you must apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before entering the country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cape Verde?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Cape Verde. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Cape Verde travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What do I need to enter Cape Verde?
The most important thing is to fill in a form to get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. To complete this form, you’ll only require the following list of documents and items:
- A passport with a valid expiration date.
- An email address to receive the form safely.
- Means of payment. You can select between Paypal or debit/credit card.
- You also require a COVID-19 RT PCR test took in the last 72 hours before arrival.
If you want to read more information about the Cape Verde Covid Quarantine, click here.
How much does the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form cost?
The price will be influenced by the processing option you choose. We have 3 processing options, each of them faster than the other:
- Standard Processing Time: If you can wait for a decent period as long as you pay the least expensive price USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: If you prefer something faster, but with a higher price USD 20.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you need to get your form the fastest way possible. It is the most expensive alternative USD 20.00 - 4 hours.
Start the application process here.
How can I apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
The application process is quite simple, as it only asks you to complete the following 3-step process:
- First, go to the application form page and fill out the form with your private details. Select a processing time as well.
- Second, make sure that all the information you wrote is correct before continuing with the payment.
- Third, attach all the documents required. Once you’re ready with that, click on the ‘submit’ button to finish. You’ll receive the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email inbox.
You can click here to begin the online application process.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Since we offer a high-quality service and up-to-date software, you won’t have to worry about safety. Your information is completely safe with us at iVisa.com. See these reviews if you still have doubts.
Cape Verde is perhaps one underrated destination, given that it has many natural beauties that could make anyone fall in love. Few people dare to know these beauties, despite being a relatively safe country.
You can do many things in Cape Verde thanks to its exotic islands. Hiking and trekking are some of the things you can do easily in this place. The year-round warm climate with only a few rainy days makes walking and trekking a real pleasure. Ideal for hiking are the mountainous islands of Cape Verde, including the islands of Santo Antão, São Nicolau, and Fogo.
The Cape Verde Islands are also top-notch diving destinations. The almost untouched waters in Cape Verde make diving a must. You can find many diving centers in the islands of Sal, Santiago, Boa Vista, and São Vicente.
Water sports like surfing, kiting, and windsurfing are also a thing in this country. Sal Island has become a popular destination for windsurfing, for example, meaning that if you enjoy these sports you won’t regret your visit to Cape Verde.
There are other activities that you can try in this paradise country, so we invite you to apply for your Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form now to get ready for this adventure.