The coronavirus pandemic changed traveling a lot, but the good news is that many countries are opening their borders little by little. Because of this, many travelers can now enter countries like Cape Verde by following the health regulations and having some items like health declarations and passports.
At iVisa.com we’re ready to help you with this matter, which is why we’re going to explain to you the Cape Verde Covid Rules. This way, you’ll be able to enter this country safely by applying for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. This form is mandatory for all foreign visitors entering Cape Verde, but it’s not difficult to obtain it. Read below to learn more.
How can I get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
- Enter our website to process the document.
- Fill in the online form.
- Choose a processing time.
- Our team will review the application request to confirm the information is alright.
- After that, we’ll send you the actual Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form to your email. Remember to hand-sign and print the document if necessary and show it to the officers at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Cape Verde Covid Rules?
Cape Verde’s air and sea borders are open, so traveling is allowed, but with some restrictions. Before traveling to this country, you’ll need a COVID-19 RT PCR nasal swab test or an antigen test (Ag-RDT). The test has to be done in the last 72 hours before arriving at the airport. Notice that by not presenting a COVID-19 test done in the last 72 hours, you won’t be allowed to board the flight.
Another thing you need is to fill out the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before arrival. These are the only Cape Verde Covid Rules you should consider when planning your travel.
What documents do I need to apply?
Since this is an easy online form, you won’t need many documents or items to process it, only the following:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to receive the document safely.
- A payment method like Paypal or debit/credit card to purchase it.
- A COVID-19 RT PCR test took in the last 72 hours before travel.
What are the processing times and prices?
You have to pay a fee to process the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form in the fastest and safest way possible. With our services, you can choose one of these processing options:
- Standard Processing: It is the least expensive alternative USD 20.00 but also the slowest 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: If you want to get your document a bit faster. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: If you prefer to process your document as fast as possible. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
You can apply for your document here.
How can I apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
You’ll only have to complete this process that won’t take you more than 15 minutes. It has 3 easy steps to follow:
- Step one, fill in the form with your basic details and select a processing speed according to how fast you want your document.
- Step two, review the information to make sure it’s correct and continue with the payment.
- Step three, attach the items required to finish the application request. Wait for your document by email inbox.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Yes, as we work with an updated platform that won’t endanger anything you offer. You can trust all the services we at iVisa.com provide because we’re very meticulous with our methods. Check these reviews if you have doubts about what we offer.
Where do I read more about the Cape Verde Covid Rules?
If you still want to learn more about the Cape Verde Covid Rules, enter this page so that you can read other frequently asked questions. Also, contact our customer service team for personal assistance if you prefer that.
From its famous Portuguese-African Creole culture to its crystal-clear beaches, Cape Verde has a variety of things to offer to any curious tourist. This is a place where you can enjoy traditional Moorish music and also delicious dishes that you surely won’t forget once you’re back at home.
The stars in this country are the islands. These small islands can make you feel like you’re dreaming due to their calm waters and soft sands, to mention just a few things. Sal Island is probably the most popular as it is the best place for holiday-makers. On this island, you’ll be surrounded by golden sandy beaches that sink into deep-blue waters.
Then there’s Boa Vista, home to some of the most beautiful beaches not only on the archipelago but also on the entire region. This is an excellent point to have maximum relaxation. Santiago is an obligatory island for any traveler as it is home to Praia, the capital city. This island is rich in culture and history.
Regardless of your preference with these islands, don’t forget to check the Cape Verde Covid Rules and also to apply for your Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before arriving at the airport.