The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration which is valid for the citizens of most European and African countries can be applied through iVisa’s online application service at Cape Verde Visa. The process is very simple and fast. The Pre-Arrival Registration allows a single entry to Cape Verde. It is valid for 30 days after approval and it allows a 30-day tourist stay in the country. It is possible to extend the visa at the Cape Verde Immigration Department before its expiry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport that needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: Upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
With iVisa, you will have three different options for processing times to choose from. You can choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival registration will be ready in 10 days.
- Rush processing – the process will be done in 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready in just 6 days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the processing time you chose from the options above. Please check your processing time cost according to your country as it may also vary depending on the country of origin.
Is there any additional information for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations to anyone who is a citizen of the countries which are able to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration. The process is very simple and secure. Only an internet connection and a debit/credit card are needed which makes it possible for applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm the conditions with the nearest embassy or another consular service. It is good to know that the approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry to someone if they consider the person does not fulfill the immigration requirements or is a national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after arrival. This is a single-entry visa and the maximum stay is of 30 days.