Citizens of Bulgaria will need a visa to enter Cape Verde. This is not complicated because they can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. However, the citizens of Bulgaria will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is quick and it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What are the necessary documents for the Pre-Arrival Registration application?
When you send the application online for a Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde, you must have these documents during the process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the planned departure
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document
How long will the processing time take?
iVisa gives you three different options for processing time so you can choose the best option for yourself. Also, note that the cost is different for each time frame! Here are the options:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 business day
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 business days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 business days
How much will the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration cost?
The cost is determined by the processing time you chose for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration. The costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Only internet and a debit/credit card are needed for the application process which means that the citizens of Bulgaria are able to apply from anywhere in the world. It is advisable to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy as rules can change sometimes with very short notice. The application process is very simple and fast through iVisa online. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to the country. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to meet the visa requirements or there is a risk of national security.