Citizens of Croatia will need a visa when visiting Cape Verde. For your convenience, we have collected the important information about that! The process is easy, since you can obtain the visa at the airport or any other port of entry. Before that, the citizens of Croatia will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is very easy and it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When you apply for a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration online, you must have these during the application process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Important: at arrival, you will need to have the following documents in hand:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
What is the processing time of my online application?
With iVisan you have three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which works best for you. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 business days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is determined by the processing time. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there anything important I should know about the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Croatia can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration through iVisa online. The process is very simple and fast. The applicants will need only internet and a credit/debit card for processing the payment. It is always advisable to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy as they can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long will my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration be valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.