Citizens of Finland will need a visa to visit Cape Verde. It’s simple, since they can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. However, this means that the citizens of Finland will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is very simple and it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum for that is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent to the applicant’s email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What documents do I need for the Pre-Arrival Registration online application?
When you apply for a Pre-Arrival Registration online to Cape Verde, you must have these during the application process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents with you:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long will the processing time of my application take?
iVisa gives you three different options for processing time so you can choose the option which is the best for you. Your options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 business days.
How much does the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration cost?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is determined by the processing time you have selected. They costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there anything important I should know about the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Finland are able to apply online for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration through iVisa. It is a very simple and fast process. The applicants only need internet access and a credit/debit card for the payment. All applicants are encouraged to confirm the Pre-Arrival Registration conditions with the nearest embassy as rules can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.