Citizens of France will need a visa to enter Cape Verde and the process is simple. They can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. This means, that citizens of France will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is simple and it can be quickly submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What documents are necessary for the Pre-Arrival Registration application?
When you send the application for a Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde online, you must have these during the process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Important: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long will the processing time of my application take?
With iVisa, you have three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which suits you best. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 business day.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 business days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is determined by the processing time you have selected from above. The costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of France can apply for a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world as long as they have the valid travel documents. They only need internet access and a credit/debit card for payment. The application process is very simple and fast through iVisa online. All applicants are encouraged to confirm the Pre-Arrival Registration conditions with the nearest embassy as rules can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long will my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration be valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.