Citizens of Greece will need a visa to visit Cape Verde and the process is simple. They can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. However, the citizens of Greece will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is very easy and it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the application for Pre-Arrival Registration online?
When you apply online for a Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde, you must have these during the process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Important: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long will the processing time of my application take?
With iVisa, you have three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which is the best for you. Your options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 Business Days.
How much will the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration cost?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is determined by the processing time you have selected. The costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 60.00
- Super rush processing - USD 60.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Greece can apply for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world if they have the valid travel documents. They only need internet access and a credit/debit card for payment. The application process is very simple and fast through iVisa online. All applicants are encouraged to confirm the Pre-Arrival Registration conditions with the nearest embassy as rules can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.