Citizens of Ireland need a visa to visit Cape Verde. They can get it from the airport on arrival or at any other port of entry which makes it very easy. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be done through iVisa online at Cape Verde Visa. The process is very simple and fast. The processing time will depend on the option you have chosen, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email and it is ready to use after printing it out. It allows a citizen of Ireland a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When you apply for a Pre-Arrival Registration online to Cape Verde, you must have the following documents during the application process:
- All applicants, including children 2 years old and above, need a passport and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel dates.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa gives you three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which suits your plan best. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration depends on the processing time you have selected. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Ireland can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration through iVisa online from anywhere in the world. The process is very fast and simple. The applicants will need only internet access and a credit/debit card for processing the payment. It is advisable to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy or other consular services as they can sometimes change with short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.