Citizens of Italy will need to have a visa to enter Cape Verde and it is very simple as they can get it from the airport on arrival or any other port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be done fast and simply at Cape Verde Visa. The citizens of Italy can apply from anywhere in the world using the internet. The processing time will depend on the option you chose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email. It allows a citizen of Italy a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When you apply online for a Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde, you must have the following documents during the application process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents with you:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
With iVisa, you have three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 days.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as 6 days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration depends on the processing time you have chosen from above. The costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Italy can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration through iVisa online. The process is very simple and fast as the applicants will only need internet and a credit/debit card for processing the payment. It is important to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy as they can sometimes change with short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.