Citizens of Malta need a visa to enter Cape Verde. For an easy entry, they can get it at the airport on arrival or any other port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed which can be done online through iVisa at Cape Verde Visa with a fast and simple process. The minimum processing time is 6 days, but it will depend on the processing time you choose. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email. It allows a citizen of Malta a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
The following documents are needed when applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration online:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, need a passport and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa gives you three options for processing time. You can choose the option which you find most suitable according to your travel plan. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration depends on the processing time you choose from above. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 60.00
- Super rush processing - USD 60.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Malta can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration through iVisa online from anywhere in the world and the process is not complicated. The process is very simple and fast as the applicants will only need internet and a credit/debit card for processing the payment. It is advisable to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy or other consular services as they can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval ofthe Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers on arrival may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.