Citizens of Monaco will need a visa to visit Cape Verde and they will easily get it on arrival at the airport or any port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be submitted through iVisa’s online application at Cape Verde Visa. The application is a fast process and it will be done 100% online. The processing time will depend on the option you choose, but the minimum will be 6 days. The cost will also vary depending on the processing time you choose. The approved Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent through email and only needs to be printed out. It allows a citizen of Monaco a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport and it needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Important: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents:
- Passport that needs to be valid for at least 6 months after your departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa can offer you three different options for processing times. Choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – the process will be done in 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready just in 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the chosen processing time. The costs for different processing times are:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for citizens of Monaco. The process is very simple and secure. The applicants will only need internet and a debit/credit card which makes it possible to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm the conditions with the nearest embassy. It is good to know that the approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde for citizens of Monaco. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.