Citizens of Netherlands need to have a visa if they want to visit Cape Verde and for an easy entry, they can get it at the airport on arrival or any other port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be done at Cape Verde Visa with a fast and simple process. The processing time will depend on the chosen option, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email. It allows a citizen of Netherlands a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
The following documents are needed when applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration online:
- A passport, with validation of at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde, is needed from all applicants including children above 2 years old.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents with you:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
With iVisa, you will have three options for processing time. You can choose the option which you find most suitable for you. The options you have are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready just in 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration depends on the processing time you choose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 60.00
- Super rush processing - USD 60.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Netherlands can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration through iVisa online from anywhere in the world and the process is not complicated. The applicants will only need internet and a debit/credit card for the payment which makes the application process very fast and simple. It is advisable to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy or other consular services as they can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers on arrival may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.