Are you ready to visit Cape Verde? If the answer is yes and you have a Romanian passport, then you need to check this article. In the following lines, you will know what documents are necessary to visit Cape Verde, including a Cape Verde visa for citizens of Romania.
Luckily, you can now enter this country by filling in an online form. That’s all you need to receive the Pre-Arrival Registration, the only document required to enter Cape Verde for Romanians.
To learn more about the Pre-Arrival Registration and the Cape Verde visa for citizens of Romania, read the questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration and what do I need to apply for it?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is an online travel document that you must have before your intended arrival date, and therefore, avoid wasting time at the airport.
The following documents are needed when applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration online:
- A valid passport. This document is mandatory for everyone, including all minors above 2 years old. It must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove that you are returning to your country.
- An email address.
- Your current debit or credit card for payments.
Keep in mind that minors under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration.
Keep reading the lines below to see more info about the Cape Verde visa for the citizens of Romania.
What are the processing times and prices?
With iVisa.com, you will have three options for processing time. You can choose the option which you find most suitable for you. Remember that these options are available only for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration, not the Cape Verde visa for citizens of Romania as you don’t need a visa per sé.
These are the options we offer on our website:
- Standard Processing Option: USD 60.00 - 10 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Option: USD 85.00 - 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: USD 110.00 - 6 Business Days.
How to apply for the Cape Verde visa for the citizens of Romania with iVisa.com
Keep in mind that you don’t have to apply for a paper visa to enter Cape Verde if you have a Romanian passport. You only have to apply for a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration, and happily, we can help you with that process.
All you have to do is to follow this process:
- Firstly, complete the online form with your personal and passport information before selecting a processing speed.
- Secondly, verify the information you wrote, answer some safety questions and pay for the fees with your credit or debit card.
- Thirdly, upload and join the items required before submitting the request to finish the process. Once you are done with that, get ready to obtain your Pre-Arrival Registration by email inbox.
Keep reading below to learn more about the Cape Verde visa for the citizens of Romania.
Is iVisa.com a safe website to process my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Yes, we assure the safety of our platform thanks to our modern software and our high-qualified agents. However, if you feel unsure about it, go to our comment section.
Where can I get more information regarding the Cape Verde visa for the citizens of Romania?
Feel free to explore our website to learn more about travel documents, including the Cape Verde visa for the citizens of Romania if needed. Do not forget that you only need a Pre-Arrival Registration.
You can also reach out to our agents whenever you like. They are available 24/7.
Cape Verde is a popular African country thanks to its volcanoes, its idyllic beaches, the capital city of Praia, and its famous cultural mix with Portuguese and African roots.
In this country you can visit a wide variety of tourist places, including Pico do Fogo, the highest peak in the country. It is 2,829 meters above sea level and was formed by a volcanic eruption in 1680. This eruption provoked a massive migration from the island. To this day, this volcano remains active. Its last eruption was in 2014, so you can be safe when walking around (as long as you always go with professional guides).
Another tourist place you cannot miss is Buracona, a rocky lagoon with crystal clear waters and an interesting blue cave.
Cape Verde has numerous islands, so it is not unusual to find some crystal-clear beaches. We suggest visiting Chaves Beach, Tarrafal Beach, and Santa Monica Beach (Praia de Santa Monica).
You cannot miss Serra Malagueta as well, especially if you prefer greenish areas.