Citizens of Slovakia will need to have a visa if they want to enter Cape Verde. They can easily get it on arrival at the airport or any port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be done through iVisa’s online application at Cape Verde visa. The application process is very fast and simple. The minimum processing time is 6 days, but it will vary depending on the processing time you choose. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email. The document is valid for Single Entry. It allows a citizen of Slovakia a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- A passport, which is valid at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde, is needed from all applicants including children above 2 years old.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents with you:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
With iVisa, you will get three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which you find most suitable for yourself. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 business days.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready just in 6 business days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the processing time you choose from above. The fees for different processing times are:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for citizens of Slovakia. They are able to apply from anywhere in the world as only internet access and a debit/credit card is needed for the payment. The process is very fast and simple. It is advisable to contact the nearest embassy prior submitting the application to confirm the visa conditions as these may change sometimes with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde for citizens of Slovakia. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.