Citizens of Switzerland will need a visa if they want to visit Cape Verde. They can get it on arrival at the airport or any other port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be submitted through iVisa’s online application at Cape Verde visa. The application process is simple and fast. The minimum processing time is 6 days, but it will depend on the option you choose during your application. The approved Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent through email. It allows a citizen of Switzerland a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry in the country. The document is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants need a passport, including children above 2 years old and it needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa offers 3 different processing times. You can choose the option which best suits your travel plans. All the possible options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 business day.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as in 6 business days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration is different depending on the processing time you choose from above. The fees for different processing times are:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for citizens of Switzerland. They can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world as only internet access is needed together with a credit/debit card for the payment. The process is very fast and simple. It is highly recommended to contact the nearest embassy prior to submitting the application to confirm the visa conditions as these may change sometimes with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde for citizens of Switzerland. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.