Citizens of United Kingdom will need a visa to enter Cape Verde. They will easily get it on arrival at the airport or any port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration can be submitted through iVisa’s online application at Cape Verde visa. The application process is simple and fast. The processing time will vary depending on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. The approved Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent through email and will allow a citizen of United Kingdom a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and the document is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants need a passport, including children above 2 years old and it needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
With iVisa, you will have three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which is most suitable for you and your travel plans. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 business day.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as in 6 business days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration is different depending on the processing time you choose. The cost for different processing times are:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for citizens of United Kingdom. Only internet and a debit/credit card are needed which makes it possible to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world. The process is very fast and simple. It is highly recommended to contact the nearest embassy prior to submitting the application to confirm the visa conditions as these may change sometimes with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde for citizens of United Kingdom. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.