The citizens of Andorra will need a visa to enter Cape Verde and they can get it on arrival at the airport or any port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be submitted through iVisa’s online application at Cape Verde Visa. The application process doesn’t take time and will be done 100% online. The processing time depends on the one you choose, but the minimum will be 6 days. The cost will also depend on the processing time you choose. The approved Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent through email and only needs to be printed out. It will allow a citizen of Andorra a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport that needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: Upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa can offer you three different options for processing times. You can choose the option which best suits you and your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – the process will be done in 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready just in 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the chosen processing time. The fees for different processing times are:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for citizens of Andorra. The process is very simple and secure. Only internet and a debit/credit card are needed which makes it possible for the applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm the conditions with the nearest embassy or another consular service. It is good to know that the approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde for the citizens of Andorra. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.