Cape Verde introduced a Pre-Arrival Registration for all citizens of the European Union, United Kingdom, Iceland, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra and most African countries since January 2019. This will make entering the country simpler and faster. iVisa can help you process the Pre-Arrival Registration application at Cape Verde visa. A valid passport is required from all applicants, including children of 2 years old and above. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde. Also, a document to prove the planned travel plan is needed together with the departure date. The Pre-Arrival Registration is only valid for a 30 days single entry for tourist purposes. Visas for other purposes need to applied for through the closest embassy.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration, the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport that needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Important! Upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa can offer you 3 different options for processing times. You can choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival registration will be ready in 10 days.
- Rush processing – the process will be done in 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready in just 6 days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the chosen processing time. Please check your processing time cost according to your country as it may also vary depending on the country of origin.
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations to anyone who is a citizen of the countries that can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration. The process is very simple and secure. Only internet and a debit/credit card are needed which makes it possible for the applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm the conditions with the nearest embassy or another consular service. It is good to know that the approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after arrival. This is a single-entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days.