Since January 2019, to enter Cape Verde, it is required that all citizens from EU and United Kingdom, Iceland, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra and most African countries have a Pre-Arrival Registration. This will make entering the country simpler and faster. Find your Cape Verde visa requirements on iVisa.com and find all the help you may need in the process.
The Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for a 30 days after issued single entry, for tourist purposes only. For business visas or any other purposes, please use our Visa Checker Tool and avoid lengthy queues at the embassy.
Upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will be asked to show proof of a valid passport and a valid Pre-Arrival Registration document for Immigration Officers to approve, to satisfy Cape Verde visa requirements to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What documents do I need for my Pre-Arrival Registration Online?
Cape Verde visa requirements include:
- A valid passport from all applicants (including children of 2 years old and above), with at least 6 months validity starting from when the visitor enters Cape Verde.
- A document to prove the travel plan and departure date.
Minors under 2 years old are exempt from the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process.
What are the e-visa fees and processing times?
There are three (3) different options to apply for a Cape Verde visa:
- Standard Processing: Received within 10 Business Days - USD 60.00
- Rush Processing: Received within 8 Business Days - USD 60.00.
- Super Rush Processing: Received within 6 Business Days - USD 60.00.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde pre-arrival registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the chosen processing time. Please check your processing time cost according to your country as it may also vary depending on the country of origin. Keep reading for more info on the Cape Verde visa requirements.
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde pre-arrival registration?
iVisa.com online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations to any citizen of the countries listed amongst those eligible to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration. The process is very simple and secure. You only need the internet and a debit/credit, so you can apply from anywhere in the world, at all times.
The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde pre-arrival registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely. For years we have been helping travelers with many sorts of travel requirements, with magnificent results to all our customers. Make sure to look at the reviews on our website.
Where could I find more information?
Connect with our customer service agents, who can help you 24/7. We can answer your questions about the Cape Verde visa requirements and any other visa processes. iVisa.com can help you with all your travel needs!
Cape Verde’s natural wonder should be first on your list of why you should go to Cape Verde. The islands are surrounded by crystal clear waters where you can enjoy endless diving & snorkelling. And whether it's the water sports, the nightlife or you just want to relax, this archipelago is for everyone!
- Go diving: Holidaymakers who wish to discover Cape Verde beneath the seas can choose from a variety of diving and snorkeling opportunities. On the island of Sal, one of the greatest spots to do this is from Santa Maria Beach, which offers numerous options.
- Enjoy the many beaches: Some people will find that relaxing on the beach is the best thing to do during their Cape Verde holiday. There are a number of great coastal spots to choose from, but among the finest are Santa Maria Beach on Sal, Praia de Chaves on Boa Vista and Santa Monica, also on Boa Vista. If you want to know more about Cape Verde's beaches, theseare our favourites.