Citizens with a European passport will be able to visit Cape Verde, although for this it is important to have a Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. This measure was recently updated by the Cape Verde government to stabilize tourism in the country and admit the entry of foreigners with the respective sanitary measures.
You can apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form through our website, as the process will not take you more than 20 minutes. To learn How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus, we recommend reading the following text.
Check How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
- Enter iVisa.com’s application page.
- Complete the online application form.
- Choose the processing speed you prefer.
- Our specialists will check all the information you offered to verify that everything is correct.
- Obtain the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email inbox.
- Don’t forget to print and hand-sign this form if required. You’ll also have to show it to the immigration officers once you land at the airport.
Apply in advance
You can also apply now and forget about the process later if you’re traveling for a few months later. By taking advantage of this service, we’ll make sure to process your form on due time so that you can use it correctly while visiting Cape Verde.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Belgium, do I have to apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
Yes, foreign travelers, including those coming from Belgium, must apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before arriving at the airport.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cape Verde?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Cape Verde. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Cape Verde travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What documents or items do I need to apply for this document?
Please ensure of having the following list of documents before completing application request to get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form:
- Your valid passport.
- Your current email address so that you can easily receive the form and other important updates.
- Payment options like a Paypal or a valid debit/credit card.
- You also need a COVID-19 RT PCR test that should be taken in the last 72 hours.
See How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus on this link.
What are the processing times and prices?
As for the processing time and price, both factors will change depending on how quickly you want to receive the document. Your options are as follows:
- Standard Processing Option: This is the cheapest alternative. USD 60.00 - 10 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Option: This option is a bit faster and it has a higher price. USD 60.00 - 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: By choosing this option you get your document as fast as possible, but for a high price. USD 60.00 - 6 Business Days.
How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
You won’t require much time or effort to fill in the form we’ve designed. This application form will allow you to receive your Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email inbox as fast as possible. The steps are:
- Step one, complete the online application form by offering your information and choose a processing speed.
- Step two, verify that all the information you previously offered is correct and pay for the document.
- Step three, add the items required to the form to finish the process and wait for your Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form by email inbox.
Start now the request process.
How safe is iVisa.com?
By using iVisa.com you’ll be totally safe because we offer a modern platform that won’t put any private information in danger. Besides, you can always check our reviews to see what our clients think about our services.
How Can I get more info?
If you have additional questions you can always reach out to our team via the chat feature on our website. If you don’t need immediate assistance there you can email us as well! We, at iVisa.com are available 24 hours a day to assist you in whatever way that we can!
You shouldn’t miss the opportunity to enjoy the Creole Festival each February, which is inspired by the carnival celebrations and costumes of Brazil with a Portuguese touch mixed in. This festivity is celebrated in Mindelo. You should also enjoy the Full Moon Festival at Baia das Gatas, especially if you’re traveling to Cape Verde at the end of August.
When we talk about Cape Verdean music, we talk about an important aspect of the culture of this country. The music here is formed into the very fabric of life and it tells the often brutal history and culture of the islands. You can be sure that during your stay there you’ll probably be able to hear subtle rhythms and fragile melodies of the mornas, and you’ll probably hear almost imperceptibly the driving surges of the Funanas.
Many things are possible in this small country, so we invite you to apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form now to enjoy your adventure!