More and more countries are opening their doors to foreign citizens despite the health emergency that has occurred in recent months. Among those is Cape Verde, as this country recently approved the use of the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. With this document, you can enter the country easily thanks to its integrated electronic system.
This document is obligatory, but the good thing is that it won’t make you spend much time on the application process using iVisa.com. Apply for your document here .
To see How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus, we ask you to continue reading the information below.
Learn How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
- Enter iVisa.com’s application page.
- Complete the online application form.
- Select a processing speed.
Our representatives will check all the information you wrote to be sure that it is correct.Obtain the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form by email. Hand-sign and print the document if required and show it to the immigration officers once you enter the airport.
Apply in advance
You can apply now and forget about the process later because we offer you this service for your convenience. In other words, you can complete the request form now and we’ll process the document on due time so that it can be ready for your trip, even if you’re traveling months later.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Germany, can I enter Cape Verde during Coronavirus?
Yes, you can visit this country, but only if you apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before arrival. Besides, you also have to get certain items before applying for this form, including a valid passport and a PCR test.
What things do I need to apply for this document?
To fill in the form to obtain the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form, you must obtain the list of items below:
- Your passport, but make sure that it won’t expire once you travel to Cape Verde.
- You also need your email address so that you can get the form safely.
- Payment options like Paypal or a valid debit/credit card.
- The last thing you need is a COVID-19 RT PCR test that should be taken in the last 72 hours before arrival.
Keep in mind that without the PCR test, you won’t be allowed to take the flight.
See How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus here.
What are the processing times and prices?
This document has a price, but this price might vary depending on the urgency you have. The faster you want it, the more you have to pay. The options we offer for processing are:
- Standard Processing Option: This option is the least expensive of the three, which is why it’s also the slowest. USD 60.00 - 10 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Option: This option is a bit faster than the previous one so it increases in price. USD 85.00 - 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: This is a great option if you’re in a rush and you need your document as fast as possible. USD 110.00 - 6 Business Days.
How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
You won’t have to spend much time in the application process to get your Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form. You only have to complete this 3-step method:
- First, complete the online application form with some basic details about yourself and then select a processing speed.
- Second, make sure that all the information you wrote is alright before processing the payment.
- Third, add the items required to the form to finish the process and wait for your document via email.
Start now the application process.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Applying with our application page is very safe because our platform never compromises private information. Plus, you can always take a look at our reviews to see what our clients think about us, it’s always good to see another point of view, especially with online services.
I have a few more questions
If you have additional questions you can always reach out to our team via the chat feature on our website. If you don’t need immediate assistance there you can email us as well! We, at iVisa.com are available 24 hours a day to assist you in whatever way that we can!
Cape Verde has many exotic islands, which is why this country is a paradise for adventurers. Many activities are possible here, including trekking and hiking. Thanks to the sunny weather, the greenish landscapes, the windy days, and the occasional rain, trekking and hiking are truly a pleasure. If you enjoy these outdoor activities, then we recommend you try them out in places like Santo Antão, São Nicolau, and Fogo.
Diving is another activity that you can try out in Cape Verde. This is possible thanks to the clean waters, aside from the incredible marine life you can find on the beaches. You can find many diving centers in the islands of Santiago, Boa Vista, Sal, and São Vicente.
Other water sports like kiting and surfing are enjoyable in the islands of Cape Verde. For example, if you really like windsurfing, you can visit Sal Island, as it has become the best destination for this sport in the area. Keep in mind that this is recommended for those who have experience with the sport. However, if you’ve never tried sports like this, you can always try it out with a professional teacher and a guide, especially with the many schools you can find in the country.