European citizens, including the Dutch, will be able to travel to Cape Verde as long as they have the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form on hand. This requirement was recently updated by the Cape Verde government to normalize tourism in the country and allow the entry of foreigners with the corresponding sanitary protocols.
You can apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form on our website. The method we offer is very simple so it won’t take you more than 20 minutes to complete. To learn How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus, we recommend reading the text below.
Check How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
- First, you must go to iVisa.com’s application page.
- The next thing you have to do is to complete the online application form.
- Now you have to select the processing option you prefer.
Our representatives will verify all the information you previously offered to make sure that everything is correct. Now you can get the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email inbox. Keep in mind that you might have to print and hand-sign this form before traveling. Show it to the immigration officers as soon as you land at the airport.
Apply in advance
Another option for you is to apply in advance. In other words, you can apply now for your document if you’re traveling later. This way you won’t have to worry about applying later as we’ll process the document on due time to make it valid for all your travel stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from the Netherlands, do I have to apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
All European citizens, including the Dutch, must apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before arriving in Cape Verde.
What items or documents are necessary to apply?
To apply for this document successfully, you need the following list of items:
- A valid passport.
- An email address in use to receive the form.
- Payment alternatives, including a Paypal or a valid debit/credit card.
- You must also get a COVID-19 RT PCR test taken in the last 72 hours.
See How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus on this link.
What are the processing times and prices?
Both price and processing time will change according to the urgency you have with the document. These are the options we offer:
- Standard Processing Option: If you prefer to pay the least expensive price. USD 60.00 - 10 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Option: If you prefer to pay a bit more because it’ll make you get your document sooner. USD 85.00 - 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: By selecting this alternative you receive your document as fast as possible, but for a high price. USD 110.00 - 6 Business Days.
How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
It is not complicated at all to apply for this document using our services, especially since we offer a 3-step system that consists of the following:
- Step one, fill in the online application form by giving your information and select a processing speed.
- Step two, make sure that all the information you offered is correct. After that, you can now continue with the payment.
- Step three, upload and attach the documents required to the form so that you can finish the process.
Start Here the application process.
How safe is iVisa.com?
We guarantee the professionalism of our service because we never put any information in our database at risk. For this reason, several clients have felt comfortable with what we offer and we can verify it with these reviews.
I still have questions
If you have additional questions you can always reach out to our team via the chat feature on our website. If you don’t need immediate assistance there you can email us as well! We, at iVisa.com are available 24 hours a day to assist you in whatever way that we can!
We recommend you to enjoy the Creole Festival each February. It is a famous festival inspired by the carnival celebrations and costumes of Brazil with Portuguese influence. This festivity is often celebrated in Mindelo but is also famous in Sao Vicente.
Another festival that you cannot forget is the Full Moon Festival at Baia das Gatas, especially if you’re visiting Cape Verde at the end of August.
As for Cape Verdean music, this is an important aspect of the citizen’s culture. Cape Verdean music is formed into the very fabric of life and it shows you the history and culture of all islands. During your stay there you’ll probably be able to hear subtle rhythms and fragile melodies of the mornas, a pleasant musical genre in the country.
Apply now for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form and get ready for this adventure.