Are you visiting the Cayman Islands during Coronavirus? Have you checked Cayman Islands COVID testing requirements? Pre-arrival testing is not required to enter the Cayman Islands. Keep in mind that yoy are also required to apply for a Cayman Travel Application to enter the country hassle-free.
To obtain a Cayman Travel Application, you can take advantage of the unrivaled services of iVisa.com. We have a team of experts who can assist you at every step of the application. You can contact them anytime in case of a query.
What are the steps to follow to initiate a Cayman Travel Application with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you just have to follow a few easy steps to initiate a Cayman Travel Application:
- Fill out an Application Form available on our website with the required data.
- Depending on your requirements, select the processing option.
- Get a review on your application by our experts.
- Obtain your document via email and print it. Get your document in a stress-free and hassle-free way with iVisa.com
What is the significance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is significant as you get sufficient time to make changes in your application and get a perfect document without any errors.
To get more information about Cayman Islands COVID testing requirements, you can go through the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Cayman Travel Application mean?
If you are traveling to the Cayman Islands, you need to follow all the latest rules including Cayman Island COVID testing rule. As per the latest rules, every traveler entering the country must have a Cayman Travel Application before their departure date.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cayman Islands?
Yes, the Cayman Islands has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter the Cayman Islands for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test to enter the Cayman Islands?
Pre-arrival testing is not required to enter the Cayman Islands.
Do I have to self-isolate when I arrive in the Cayman Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: 7 days for unvaccinated travelers aged 12 years and over
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers are exempt from quarantine requirements.
What are the items required for the initiation of a Cayman Travel Application?
For the initiation of a Cayman Travel Application, you will need a few items that are:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Mode of payment such as a credit/debit card.
What are the options for the processing time and price for the application for a Cayman Travel Application?
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you can choose from the three options for the processing time and price:
- Standard Processing Option: You can get your document in an average time at a budget-friendly price USD 34.99 - 15 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document a little faster at a higher price USD 57.99 - 13 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can receive your document in the minimal possible time for the most expensive price USD 106.99 - 10 Business Days.
Can I rely on iVisa.com?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com to Apply for a Cayman Travel Application as we guarantee you that your data will be safe with us.
How can I clear my doubts?
If you are visiting the Cayman Islands and looking for different activities that you can plan and add to your travel itinerary, we suggest that you add Stingray city to the list. It’s the perfect location to overcome your fear of stingrays and experience an adventurous moment. This is one of the most visited tourist attractions with shallow water snorkel and dive sites in the Caribbean. You can enjoy your day by taking a custom-built boat that zips out to a shallow sandbar. This sandbar is surrounded by crystal-clear water where you can have fun with these beautiful creatures by feeding, watching, and swimming with them. If you are scared to touch them, you can just kneel on the sandy bottom to see them gliding around you. The stunning destination also offers diving, snorkel rental, and swimming for its visitors. Plan your visit now and get ready to experience an unforgettable vacation in the Cayman Islands with iVisa.com.