The Coronavirus pandemic has impacted a lot in our lives and going on a vacation is the perfect way to refresh your body and soul. If you are planning to visit Chile, you must learn about the Chile COVID entry requirements before reaching the country. According to these requirements, you must have to follow all the rules whether you are Chilean or a citizen of another country if you are traveling from another country. The primary thing that you must keep in mind to have before your trip is an Affidavit Form.
Applying for an Affidavit Form by yourself can be exhausting and time-intensive. We understand you need time to plan your vacation and pack your bags. Hence, You just have to fill out that form to provide your basic information and you are all set to visit Chile. Get Started
What are the steps to follow to apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
We understand your difficulties in applying for a Health Declaration Form. Hence, we offer the easiest manner of applying for the Affidavit before your trip.
- Fill out an application form available on our website with the needed data
- Pay the processing fee and double-check the data that you have given in the form
- Get your form reviewed and make changes if needed
- Receive your document online and take a print of it or use it as it is
- Visa.com offers amazing services to obtain your travel-related document in a stress-free and hassle-free manner.
- Our expert professionals have developed a simple form that takes only twenty minutes of your time.
Why is it important to apply in advance?
To avoid rush and panic while filling out the form, you must apply in advance. The advanced application provides you with the perfect form easily and quickly. Find Out More You can check the following section to get more information about Chile COVID entry requirements:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Chile?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR test within 48 hours for unvaccinated travelers only.
COVID test exemptions: Travelers under 18 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Chile?
No! According to the Chilean Government, you won't have to present any vaccination status prior to entering the country. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test.
Local authorities approve these COVID-19 vaccines: Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, CanSino, and Sputnik-V.
Since COVID-19 information can change quickly, we advise you to follow our networks' latest updates on travel to Chile or contact the Chilean embassy.
Are there any quarantine requirements when I get to Chile?
According to local authorities, the country has no COVID-19 quarantine requirements for foreign or national travelers.
Navigate here to get more information about quarantine requirements.
What is an Affidavit Form?
Considering the current Coronavirus pandemic situation, the government of Chile has introduced certain preventive measures that must be followed if you are entering the country. As per these Chile COVID entry requirements, every visitor must submit an Affidavit Form within 48 hours of their travel. This form asks for your basic information, current health status, and several other information. To save your time and effort, you can Apply Now to get this form as soon as possible.
What are the essential items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
When you use iVisa.com to apply for a Health Declaration Form, you don’t need a large number of items. Just a few that can be arranged easily:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months of validity from your departure date and its scanned copy to provide your information
- A valid email address to obtain your document via email
- A way to pay like bank cards for the payment of the processing fee
Can I get some information about the processing time and price for the application for an Affidavit?
Yes, with iVisa.com you can get an idea about the three options for the processing time and price for the application for an Affidavit. We offer three customized options that can fulfill the requirements of every customer:
- Standard Processing Option: You can get your document in 10 days at an affordable price USD $26.99
- Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document a little faster at a little higher price; USD $48.99 in 8 days
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can receive your document in the minimal possible time for the highest price USD $81.99 in 7 days
Find Out more about these options and Chile COVID entry requirements here.
Can I trust iVisa.com to get an Affidavit?
Where should I get more info?
As we care for you and wish that you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. During your trip to Chile, you must visit Easter Island to explore the indigenous culture and view the panoramic green scenery. This place is also popular for its mysterious Moai statues. To visit the most isolated island in the world, you have to drive a few thousand miles offshore. Your journey will not be completed until you taste the Pebre, the Chilean Salsa. You can find this Chilean Salsa at any restaurant in the world, but its taste is so different and authentic when you try it in Chile itself. This is a simple sauce recipe that is served with warm bread. But the way it has been prepared in Chile, you are going to love it. Visit Now!