Chile is one of the most thrilling countries in South America. However, if you plan to go there, you might wonder about the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?”. Besides, you will need the Chile Traveler’s affidavit. That’s why you should use iVisa.com because it is the perfect alternative to obtain your travel documents in one single place.
What do I need to do to get the Chile Traveler’s Affidavit?
It is one of the most straightforward procedures that you can imagine! iVisa.com prepared three steps that won’t take a lot to complete. Take into account that you will have to check the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?” before your trip.
- First step: Fill out the application form and provide us with relevant information about yourself and your trip. Choose the processing time for your service.
- Second step: Pay the fees to receive your document.
- Third step: Attach the required documents and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will receive your document before anyone else, and our experts will verify it has no typos so that you can present it to immigration authorities.
Check out more about the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?” in the following section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you tell me more about the Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?
If the question related to the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?” doesn’t let you sleep at night, make sure to check the following details before your trip:
Yes, Chile has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Chile, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Chilean travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to quarantine when I arrive in Chile?
Quarantine requirements: 5 days.
Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers without a booster dose can end quarantine with negative result in PCR test on arrival. Fully vaccinated travelers with a booster dose do not have to quarantine or take a PCR or antigen test upon arrival.
Quarantine requirements- travelers who spent time in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini or Mozambique in the 14 days before arrival: 7 days in quarantine, regardless of vaccination status and PCR test result.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Chile?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test after arrival: PCR or antigen on arrival. Fully vaccinated travelers with a booster dose are exempt from testing on arrival if they have not spent time in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini or Mozambique the 14 days before arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 2
What are the other requirements to get the Chile Traveler’s Affidavit?
If you already understand the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?” you will be ready, to begin with the process to get the Chile Traveler’s Affidavit. We prepared a simple list of three items that you must bear in mind before applying:
- You will need to get a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test. It must be issued at least three days before your departure. You will also need a valid passport and scan its relevant information.
- You must choose the payment method for the service.
- You must provide us with your email address and contact number to receive your document once it is ready, or we need to get in touch with you for some extra resources.
How much does it cost to start with the process?
Once you learn about the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?” you will be ready, to begin with, the process and pay for the service. iVisa.com accepts three possible alternatives to obtain your Chile Traveler’s Affidavit.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you should! iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency, and you will get the service possible to obtain your Chile Traveler’s Affidavit. We will prepare the document while you wait patiently at home. Our platform will protect your data from third parties, and you will receive the best service possible. You can verify what we say in the reviews section.
How can I find out more about it?
Check out more details about the “Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?” by reaching out to our customer service team. They will answer all your questions related to your trip so that you can get ready for your adventure.
Chile is one of the most important and influential countries in Latin America. It is located between the Pacific Ocean and Argentina, making it a strategic point to find a large part of the Andes Mountain Range. Also, its tourist attractions are outstanding, making Chile a favorite destination for thousands of tourists from all over the world. If you plan to visit and enjoy your vacations in this country, but you don't know where to go, don't worry! iVisa.com recommends a few places you should visit while you are in the country.
If you are a lover of modern architecture, you must visit Santiago. This cosmopolitan city is the capital of the country and the cultural, economic, and political center of Chile. If you are looking to be amazed by the natural beauties, you will have to visit Torres del Paine National Park. This place is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy spending time getting to know nature.
As you can see, Chile is a paradise for all those people interested in getting to know it. However, you will have to get your travel documents.