Traveling is always something pleasant, especially when it comes to knowing new places and enjoying important events such as the 2022 Beijing Olympics. To visit China and fully enjoy these Olympics, you have to apply for a China eVisa. This document is mandatory for almost any foreign citizen who needs to enter this country.
Very few countries are exempt from the Chinese visa. Keep in mind that you can use iVisa.com to check if you need this document or not. It’s easy to use our service to check this information because as soon as you enter our website you can see the visa checker, which allows you to know exactly what you need to travel to the country you want.
You should know that for the 2022 Olympics, the most requested document will be the Chinese Paper Visa. So, if you want to enjoy different sports like the 2022 Beijing Olympics Hockey, then don't forget to apply for your visa first.
You can continue reading this article to have more details about the visa process.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Why do I need a Chinese visa to enter China?
You might need a Chinese visa to enter China because this is the obligatory requirement for most of the foreign citizens who want to visit this Asian country. This document isn’t difficult to get in comparison to others because you can apply for it via online application form. This online form allows you to receive a verification receipt that will be useful in your nearest Chinese consulate or embassy the day you attend the personal interview.
To make the explanation easier, keep the following in mind:
- The process begins with an online application, which you can complete at iVisa.com. This process gives you a receipt that you can print as soon as you get it.
- Through email, we will inform you about the interview at the embassy, as that’s the second part of the process. With the embassy, you’ll know the date of your interview, and that day you’ll have to take the receipt mentioned above.
Keep in mind that the embassy will offer you the actual visa.
Where can I check what type of eVisa I need?
You can check what type of eVisa is required in your case on iVisa.com. Don’t forget that there’s more than one type of Chinese visa.
You could need the 10-year Tourist Visa for tourism or a Business eVisa on Arrival for work, or even a Group eVisa if you’re traveling with many people. That’s why we recommend you to use our website to verify which visa is useful in your case.
How long is the Chinese visa valid for?
Most of the time, your Chinese visa is valid for 30 days after arrival, but this amount of time can vary depending on your type of visa and your nationality.
The China Paper Visa is the most popular, so we also want to remind you that this document is valid for 10 years after issued and it has a Multiple Entry.
What do I need to complete the application form?
It’s not the same as the application form to get your visa than the entire process itself. We mention this because you have to complete the application form first, and then you have to go to the personal interview to get the visa. The good news is that the application form is easy and you only need the following to complete it:
- A scanned copy of your hotel booking (or at least a valid proof). This can vary depending on the type of visa.
- The scanned-copy of your passport’s information page. You’ll need your passport to get the visa, so make sure that it remains valid once you travel.
- A payment method to pay for your fees, which can be a credit/debit card or even a PayPal account.
- The last thing required is a valid email address to receive the confirmation receipt.
The other documents required are necessary only for the day of the interview. You can check those documents on iVisa.com. We also remind you to check this website to learn more about the 2022 Beijing Olympics Hockey.
How much do I have to pay for the Chinese visa?
The price is probably the most important topic when planning a trip and searching for the documents required. That’s why you should know that the China eVisa isn’t cheap, but it’s a useful document that can be valid for many years, meaning that you wouldn’t have to apply again soon.
But, as for the total price, it can change depending on your nationality and the type of visa. To help you a little with this topic, feel free of reading the following information based on the Chinese paper visa. Keep in mind that the processing times are always the same on iVisa.com:
- Standard Procedure Time: With a maximum processing period of 4 days for a total price of USD 28.99.
- Rush Procedure Time: With a total price of USD 89.99 and a processing time of 2 days.
- Super Rush Procedure Time: With a total price of USD 131.99, but you’d have to wait only 6 hours.
How can I apply for my China eVisa with iVisa.com?
You have to complete an online form on iVisa.com to get your Chinese visa. You could also get the Paper visa by yourself without filling in this form, but notice that the process could take longer because the official website can be complicated and time-wasting.
Therefore, we invite you to use our form first so you can speed up the process and get your visa as fast as possible. Plus, you won’t need much time to complete this process, only 15 minutes. The steps are:
- First, fill out the online form on iVisa.com and select your processing time depending on your travel purposes.
- Second, verify the information you previously gave before paying for the service. This way, you can avoid typos and mistakes. You can pay for the service using your debit/credit card or your Paypal account.
- Lastly, upload the documents required to the application form and submit it once you finish.
After that, wait for your confirmation email, and don’t forget to print it. Once printed, take it with you to the interview appointment at the nearest consulate.
How safe is iVisa.com?
One thing that we can guarantee is safety. We might offer fast and easy services, but we still work hard to provide something secure that doesn’t risk any detail you offer. That’s why you can feel relieved when using our online form.
Where can I find more information about the 2022 Olympics?
If you want to find out more details about the 2022 Winter Olympics or the 2022 Beijing Olympics Hockey, visit iVisa.com because we have more FAQs that could be useful for you. You can chat with our our customer service center as well if you want to receive personal assistance.