Are you planning a trip to the 2022 Beijing Olympics? This important event is getting closer, and it’ll be an amazing season for sports lovers. But, many foreign citizens will have to apply for any type of China eVisa before traveling to Beijing because this is an obligatory document to visit the Chinese territory. If you have doubts about which eVisa is necessary, then don’t waste time and visit iVisa.com before arranging the last details of your trip to China. This way, you’ll save a lot of effort and time.
Multiple nationalities must get the China eVisa before departure. That’s why the process to get this document isn’t difficult, especially because it has a pre-travel online application form that allows you to speed up the general process a little and then just attend your interview at the Chinese consulate.
It’s quite convenient to use iVisa.com to apply for any travel document as this is a third-party company that speeds up the visa process a lot.
As for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer, keep in mind that there will be many of them. But, to enjoy this volunteering, you’ll have to get a China eVisa first. You can apply for any type of Chinese eVisa, including the Business eVisa, on iVisa.com. Read the information below to learn more about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Chinese eVisa?
Many travelers around the world have to apply for the China eVisa before the departure date. This Chinese eVisa is a computerized travel certificate that provides your valid entry to China. To get this document successfully, you must complete an online application form on iVisa.com first. Once you get the confirmation receipt via email inbox, you can schedule your interview at the Chinese consulate and attend it in order to receive the actual Chinese eVisa.
You can use iVisa.com anytime to speed up the process with its effortless application form. You won’t need more than 20 minutes to complete this form.
Will I need the China eVisa to work as a Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer?
Yes, you’ll probably need to apply for a China Business eVisa to work as a Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer.
Which Chinese eVisa do I need to enter Beijing?
That will depend on the type of trip you want to take to China. It’s not the same to visit China to enjoy the Beijing Olympics 2022 as a tourist than working as a Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer.
- You’ll need a China Paper eVisa if you want to visit China for tourism purposes.
- You can opt for the Business eVisa on Arrival if you want to work.
- You can apply for the Chinese Group eVisa if you want to visit China with multiple people.
How can I check if I’m eligible for China eVisa?
Keep in mind that a few countries don’t need a visa to enter China because they’re under the visa-free policy of this country. To check this information, visit iVisa.com. By entering this website, you’ll be able to confirm which documents you’ll need to enter China, including the paper visa and the business eVisa. If you don’t need any of these documents, you can enter China only with your valid passport.
What documents do I need to apply for the China eVisa?
The requirements you need for the China eVisa can vary depending on the type of visa. Nevertheless, we can offer you the usual list of requirements you’ll need to complete the application form. These are:
- Your valid hotel reservation.
- A passport with 6 months of validity minimum.
- A valid credit/debit card or PayPal to pay for all the fees.
- A valid email address where you’ll obtain the confirmation receipt.
You could need other documents depending on the type of visa. Remember to click on iVisa.com to see all of the requirements needed.
What are the processing times and prices for the China eVisa?
You have to pay for the China eVisa to obtain it. However, the total price can differ depending on some aspects like your nationality, the type of eVisa, and the processing time. To give you an idea, read the information below that includes the processing times with iVisa.com and also the average price for the China Paper Visa.
- Standard Processing Option: It’s the least expensive option that allows you to get your confirmation email in 4 days if you pay USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing Option: By choosing this option you accept to pay USD 45.00. However, this processing time is faster because it offers you the confirmation receipt in only 2 days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: This option lasts only 6 hours, so you’ll have to pay USD 80.00 this time.
All of our prices include the Government’s fee. Just remember that if you apply for the China eVisa, you’ll have to pay for the Government fee at the embassy.
How can I apply for the China eVisa if I want to be a Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer?
You can easily complete the application form on iVisa.com by following these steps:
- First, answer the first questionnaire on the online application form with your basic details before deciding the processing option you prefer.
- Second, verify the spelling before paying for the eVisa. Remember that you’ll be able to pay for this document with your debit/credit card or your Paypal account.
- Third and last, attach the documents to the form before sending it. You’ll obtain the confirmation receipt via email.
Don’t forget to print the receipt with enough time so you can take it to the interview. This way, you’ll be able to receive your eVisa on time.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s service to get my China eVisa?
You can feel safe when using iVisa.com because we have a modern and qualified system that won’t endanger any detail you give. Use iVisa.com at any time you wish so you can be a Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer.
Where can I find more information about this document?
If you still have questions related to the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Volunteer, then click on iVisa.com to find more updates and useful FAQs. You can also talk to iVisa.com’s customer service if you prefer personal assistance as they’re available 24/7.