There aren’t many details about everything that will happen in the Beijing 2022 Olympics so far. Therefore, we don’t have much information yet about the Beijing 2022 Olympics sponsors. We only know that there will be several of them, as they are in charge of financially supporting this event. What we do know for sure is that China will ask visitors for an eVisa before entering the country.
In other words, if you want to travel to China to enjoy the Beijing 2022 Olympics, you’ll have to apply for a China eVisa first.
The most popular Chinese visa is the 10-year Tourist Visa or paper visa, but you could also apply for the Group or Business eVisa, depending on your nationality and your travel purposes. These visas are very popular among travelers because part of the process is quite easy, as it can be done through an online website like iVisa.com.
You only have to fill in an easy-to-understand application form on iVisa.com to receive the pre-travel confirmation receipt via email inbox. By doing that, you’ll be able to attend the interview at the consulate and get your Chinese visa quickly and safely. Learn more about this process by reading the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is a Chinese eVisa?
The Chinese visa is a type of travel document that allows you to enter this Asian country without any issues. To obtain it, you must fill in an online application form on iVisa.com first. After you finish this online application form, you will get a confirmation email that will be useful on the day of the interview. Once you finish the interview, you receive the actual visa. This is the visa you’ll have to show at the airport upon arrival.
The Chinese Visa Application Form is the first step you have to complete to get a Chinese visa. You have to do this before submitting your records at your local embassy or consulate.
On iVisa.com you can enjoy important services to get ready for the interview, including a preparation guide for the steps that you must follow to get the China Visa.
How can I see if I’m eligible for the Chinese Visa?
There’s more than one type of Chinese visa, which is why we recommend you to check iVisa.com first to know what’s the exact visa you need to enter China. You can use the visa checker tool on our homepage and simply wait a few seconds to receive the information.
How long can I stay in China with a visa?
This will depend on the type of eVisa you select, but most of the time, you’ll be able to stay there for at least 30 days after arrival. These documents tend to have multiple entries and they can be valid for many years, especially in the case of the China Paper Visa.
What do I need to apply for my Chinese eVisa?
We only ask you the following requirements to apply for your China eVisa:
- Your hotel reservation (this will depend on the type of eVisa).
- Your passport (with a valid due date, it shouldn’t be expired).
- A payment method so you can pay for the service. You can choose between a credit/debit card or a PayPal.
- Your current email address because you’ll receive the confirmation receipt via email inbox.
Keep in mind that you might need other documents once you complete the online process, but these documents could be necessary only in the interview. That’s why we suggest checking iVisa.com for more details.
You can also learn more about the Beijing 2022 Olympics sponsors on iVisa.com.
How much do I have to pay for China eVisa?
The price for your China eVisa might vary depending on the type of eVisa you need, and also your nationality. To give you a better idea of the prices, consider the following list based on the total price for the Chinese paper visa. Take into account that iVisa.com only has 3 processing times:
- Standard Procedure Time: Your application will be ready in 4 days for a price of USD $50.99.
- Rush Procedure Time: You’ll have to pay USD $88.99, but your application will be ready in 2 days.
- Super Rush Procedure Time: The price will be USD $130.99 this time, but your application form will be processed in only 6 hours.
How can I apply for my China eVisa with iVisa.com?
To get the China Visa, you must attend an interview at the consulate. But, before that, you must complete an online form that will send you the confirmation receipt. This online form is available at iVisa.com, which is a webpage that will speed up your visa process.
To apply with iVisa.com, you have to do the following:
- First, complete the online application form with your basic details and select your favorite processing time.
- Second, review all the details you offered in the first step and pay for your document using the debit/credit card or the Paypal account. You might need to pay just part of the price, as the rest could be required at the embassy.
- Lastly, attach the documents to the application form and click the ‘submit’ button to complete the process and receive your confirmation receipt according to the processing time you selected.
What should I do after I finish the application form?
As soon as you complete your online application form, make sure to do the following:
- Print the confirmation receipt you get via email inbox.
- Take this receipt to the interview. Remember to stay alert to the interview date. You’ll have to visit your local Chinese embassy or consulate.
- Once you attend the interview, you’ll have to pay the other fees (depending on the type of visa).
- Lastly, you’ll just wait for the final approval and the actual visa.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
We understand that many people can be afraid of their personal info getting into the wrong hands, and we can guarantee that it’s not possible with our service. Our website offers maximum safety thanks to the modern software and reliable team we have. Therefore, you can feel safe when using our online forms. Click here to check our more than 20,000 reviews.
Where can I find more information?
To learn more about the Beijing 2022 Olympics sponsors and read other details about our online process, visit iVisa.com. Don’t forget to reach out to our customer service center if you want personal attention.