Swedish citizens who plan to go to China can now easily get the right documents with the help of iVisa.com. This is possible because China allowed the use of Group eVisa or a Business eVisa on arrival to enter its territory. Both programs were launched in November 2017, wherein you are no longer required to go to the Chinese embassy to obtain them. However, you still have to get the Tourist Paper on your own terms if you plan to travel alone.
Since iVisa.com started the online service for both eVisas, it has been very successful. Few things compare to not stressing over a simple paper, and iVisa.com understands that very well. That is why their services have gained popularity in the last four years. Keep reading to know how to apply online for a China visa for Swedish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a China visa for Swedish online?
You cannot get a China Tourist visa online, but you still have some options if you’re Swedish and you want to visit China. One of them is the China Group eVisa, which allows you to enter this country by traveling with a group of people. The other option is the Business eVisa on arrival which allows you to get the document faster by completing our online form and just getting the eVisa once you arrive there.
As for the Tourist Visa, you can only get it by going to the embassy, but you can be sure that we’re doing the best to offer you another option online. Therefore, stay alert to our website to get notified once the option is launched.
What is a China Group eVisa?
The China Group eVisa is a tourist visa that’s issued to tourist groups of at least 2 members traveling together into and out of China.
The China Group eVisa is issued as a stand-alone document, not as a sticker on a passport, like the China Tourist Visa.
Take into account that this document is valid for 30 days after arrival, and it only has a Single Entry. It means that you can use the document just once as soon as you enter China.
What items do I need to apply online?
The list will depend on the Chinese eVisa you decide to have. However, most of the time, people apply for the China Group eVisa to enjoy the touristic spots in China, which is why we’ll leave you the required items to apply for it on iVisa.com:
- Minimum of 2 people traveling together.
- A digital passport copy of each passenger. Remember that your passport must have at least * 6 more months of validity left.
- A recently-taken color passport photo.
- Return airline ticket.
- Copy of the Chinese hotel reservation/Invitation letter from your Chinese host.
- Credit/debit card, PayPal account to pay for your visa online.
- Valid postal address.
What are the processing times and prices?
For both eVisas, you will have three options:
- Standard processing: your visa application is processed within 6 days, and the price is USD 186.50 (service fees included).
- Rush processing: you will receive your visa within 4 days, and the total price of it is USD 221.50 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing: this is the fastest option. Swedish will get their China Group eVisa in only 2 days, and you will be charged USD 251.50 (service fees included).
If you want to get more information about the China visa for Swedish, we recommend you to enter this link.
How does the China Group eVisa work?
Only one (1) visa document will be sent to the group thus the group of people has to enter and exit China together!
For example, if you are 3 friends/family members traveling to China then you can all apply together for the China Group Visa and all 3 traveler's details will appear on the same Visa letter. You then will take this copy with you when you travel, BUT the 3 candidates have to arrive in China TOGETHER with this type of visa.
Note that this eVisa replaces the old traditional visa sticker that you would get in your passport, now you get an approval letter after your visa application and entry into China was approved.
How can I apply for a China Group eVisa or a Business eVisa on arrival?
At iVisa.com we designed an easy-to-use form that won’t take you much time. It won’t require much effort either. This form has 3 steps to follow:
- Firstly, you have to complete the questionnaire with general details and then choose the processing time.
- The second step is to confirm that your information is right by double-checking the spelling. Then, complete the payment using your preferred payment method.
- The last step is to add the necessary items to the form and then click the ‘submit’ button in the lower part of the page so you can send your application form and wait for your document.
How much time do I need to apply?
Our application form is so simple that it shouldn’t make you waste more than 15 minutes of your day.
How will I get the eVisa?
After your visa application is approved by the Chinese Port Visa Division - Ministry of Public Security, your visa will be mailed via FedEx (International courier).
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Something that you shouldn’t overlook is safety, especially when using online forms. That’s why we work hard to provide you a reliable service that won’t put your personal info at risk or into the wrong hands. We always guarantee maximum safety for your personal data, and at the same time, we invest a lot in the quality and protection of our database. You can read the testimonials of our happy clients here.