The closer the opening date of the 2022 Beijing Olympics approaches, the more excited many people are to visit this city. Even so, it is important to note that before entering this Asian field, it’s necessary to obtain a China eVisa, as it is the mandatory international document to enter through any international port in China. It’s not complicated to obtain this document, especially if you use the service offered on iVisa.com.
Most of the foreign travelers must apply for a China eVisa before enjoying any Beijing 2022 Olympic Village. The process to receive this eVisa is divided into 2 steps. The first step is the easiest one, as it’s to complete an online application form at iVisa.com. The second step is to attend a personal interview to receive the eVisa, and that’s it!
We suggest applying for your document using the service that iVisa.com offers, especially if you want to get the interview appointment as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village, it’ll be necessary to obtain a China eVisa first. You’ll have to show this document upon arrival so you can enter China without any inconvenience. The rest will depend on the government, but we can tell you that by using iVisa.com’s service you’ll be closer to this destination.
We invite you to read the information below to learn more about the Chinese eVisa online process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a China eVisa?
The China eVisa is an automated and electronic document that allows you to enter China without any difficulty. You receive this document through the Chinese embassy or consulate after completing an interview and an online application. This online application can be filled out very easily at iVisa.com. We recommend doing it this way to save you a lot of time and thus only focus on the face-to-face interview.
This document is required to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village and any Olympic Games facility if it’s in China. Of course, it will only be enough that you show the China eVisa at the airport to receive the proper authorization to enjoy the 2022 Olympics.
Will I need the China eVisa to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village?
You’ll have to apply for a China eVisa before departure to enter China or any Beijing 2022 Olympic Village.
How long will I be able to stay in China with the Chinese eVisa?
The maximum-stay allowed can vary depending on your nationality and the type of eVisa you decide to have. However, we can tell you that the average limit is 30 days in Total. Don’t forget to apply for your China eVisa at iVisa.com.
How many types of Chinese eVisas are there?
By using iVisa.com, you’re free of choosing any of the following 3 Chinese eVisas:
- The China Paper eVisa which is the most popular because it’s been made for tourism purposes.
- The Business eVisa on Arrival if you want to visit China for work or business.
- The Chinese Group eVisa in case you decide to visit this land with many people.
What documents do I need to apply online for my China eVisa?
You don’t need many things to apply for the China eVisa on iVisa.com. However, we remind you that the list of requirements might change depending on your nationality and the type of eVisa. As for the application form, you’ll only need these:
- Your valid Hotel Reservation (if applicable).
- You also need your passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- A valid credit/debit card or PayPal to pay for the service.
- A valid email address to receive your confirmation receipt.
There are other things you need to get your eVisa, and they’re visible at iVisa.com.
What are the processing times and prices for the China eVisa?
Another thing that might vary depending on the type of eVisa is the total price for your China eVisa. Remember that these prices vary not only because of the type of eVisa, but also because of your nationality and the processing time you select. By choosing iVisa.com, you’ll be able to choose one of the following processing times (the prices we mention are based on the average for the China Paper Visa):
- Standard Processing Option: This allows you to get your confirmation email in 4 days by paying USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing Option: This processing time costs USD 45.00, but it allows you to get your confirmation email in only 2 days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: With this processing time, you only have to wait 6 hours for your confirmation email, but the price will be USD 80.00.
Keep in mind that all of the total prices include the Government’s fee, but if you opt for the China eVisa, you’ll have to pay for the Government fee at the Chinese embassy or consulate.
How can I apply for the China eVisa if I want to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village?
You don’t need to be an expert on online forms to apply for your China eVisa on iVisa.com. You only have to complete this 3-step application system which is quite simple and effortless:
- First, write down all of the basic details required on the online application form and then choose your favorite processing time.
- Second, verify that all of the information you offer is correct before paying for the service with a debit/credit card or a Paypal account.
- Lastly, attach the documents required to the application form and send it by clicking on ‘submit’.
The next step is to wait for your confirmation email via email inbox. After that, print it and show it to the authorities at the consulate or embassy on the interview date.
How safe is iVisa.com’s service?
We can tell you that using iVisa.com is totally safe because we have a high-quality platform that doesn’t put any private information in danger. We invite you to check our more than 20,000 reviews with positive comments about our service. Don’t forget to apply for your eVisa to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village.
Where can I find more information about this document?
It’s ok if you still have doubts related to the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village as it’s an upcoming event, meaning that there’s more information to come. We suggest you contact iVisa.com’s customer service if you have questions. Don’t forget to reach out to iVisa.com at any time to apply for this or any other travel requirement.