After months of struggling with the coronavirus pandemic, Colombia has finally opened its borders to citizens of Brazil. Although traveling may seem more complicated now, you don’t have to worry. iVisa.com is on top of all the new health protocols in Colombia, such as the Check-MIG Form.
Citizens of Brazil can trust iVisa.com with their Colombia Check-MIG Form and enjoy a fast, simple, and reliable service. Focus on the pristine beaches you will visit in Colombia. The rest will be handled by iVisa.com.
Start planning your trip to Colombia and stay safe from coronavirus. Keep reading about the Colombia Check-MIG Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter Colombia during coronavirus?
Yes! All international travelers can now enter Colombia. The health authorities have approved international flights to Colombia, but incoming visitors must follow the health protocols. The most important one is the Check-MIG Form, which is an online form that will help the Colombian government control the coronavirus spread.
Citizens of Brazil are not exempt from the Colombia Check-MIG Form. Therefore, they must have it before arriving in Colombia. Also, they can access the application between 24 hours and 1-hour before departure.
Start your Check-MIG Form now!
What are the requirements?
Citizens of Brazil must provide personal information and data about the trip to Colombia, like the port of entry, travel dates, accommodation, etc. It’s relevant to have the following as well:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to receive the travel document before arrival.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com will work on your travel requirement for a minimum fee that you can pay with credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Colombia has a colorful culture ready to welcome you! Get your Check-MIG Form now!
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com offers three alternatives according to the time and budget you manage:
- Standard service, the cheapest option (USD 20.00) with a regular waiting period (24 hours).
- Rush service, for a higher price (USD 35.00), the iVisa.com team will work faster (4 hours) on your requirement.
- Super Rush service, in case your trip to Colombia is around the corner (USD 60.00), then have your Check-MIG Form as soon as possible (30 minutes).
We know you have been missing traveling, and we believe Colombia is the perfect site to start traveling again! Trust iVisa.com with your trip!
What is the process?
Citizens of Brazil can follow the next three steps:
- Fill out the Check-MIG Form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents required.
Contact our customer service if you have some doubts.
How will I receive my application?
Health authorities will review your application before granting you access to Colombia. As citizens of Brazil have already provided all the information in the Check-MIG Form, the immigration officials will only take a few minutes to review your entry. The minimum human contact will prevent the coronavirus spread.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com has years of experience in travel documentation, especially with documents related to health since the coronavirus appeared. Our data centers will keep your information safe!
Read about what our customers have to say in the comments section. Confirm that choosing iVisa.com is the best decision for your trip to Colombia.
I have some questions. Where can I get more information?
Navigate the application page, where we have explained all the health measures in Colombia.
Don’t hesitate to contact our support agents, who will be happy to solve your questions about coronavirus in Colombia.