Learn More: Visitor Visa
Required Documents to Apply
While Colombia is known for its high-quality coffee, the country holds cultural diversity, low prices, and many unique landscapes that make it a popular international travel destination. White beaches, mountain volcanoes, dense jungles, and the capital city, Bogota, are sure to please any traveler. Lay on the beach all day? Sure! Hike in the mountains? No problem.
Before going on your trip, you need to check if you require a visa for Colombia. One thing you'll notice is that there are many countries whose citizens can enter its territory without a visa for up to 90 days - a little over 100 states and jurisdictions, to be more precise. Also, note that most South American citizens can go to Colombia with just an ID card. And while electronic visas are available, they are not available for all nationalities.
You'll need to find out whether or not you are visa exempt. In order to do that, you can either dig through Colombia’s visa policy, or you can make things simpler by using our Visa Checker Tool found in the top right corner of this page. Simply select your country of origin from the drag-down menu and choose Colombia as your destination. In seconds, you'll know if you need a visa. If not, you are free to plan your trip. If you do, we offer a list of the embassies you can use to apply. It's as simple as that.
Unfortunately, iVisa does not process Colombia visa applications at the moment. It is not one of our supported countries. But we still like to offer our expert assistance to travelers. That's why we offer a free 24/7 support service to answer any visa questions that may arise.
If you need to apply for a Colombia visa at the embassy, you must learn more about your country of origin's specific requirements. While you can do that on a government website, we recommend that you contact the embassy itself. It is always the most reliable source of updated visa information. Nevertheless, what we can tell you is that you need a passport that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Colombia. For further information, contact the nearest embassy of Colombia.
While iVisa cannot process a Colombia visa application at the moment, we plan to do so in the near future. When Colombia becomes a supported country with iVisa, we will make the process less of a hassle for you - guaranteed. Until then, we hope that the above information is helpful.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colombia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Colombia?
- Do I need a covid test for Colombia?
- Learn More About How Citizens of Panama Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- All About How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- Can you Travel to Colombia During Coronavirus?
- Colombia Travel Restrictions
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Peru Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Ecuador Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Argentina Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus