We believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 500,000 travelers have chosen our iVisa.com platform to process their tourist visas and travel documents with us. We are the easiest, fastest and simplest solution in the market. Our company is bootstrapped and profitable with triple-digit sales growth. Our number one asset is our people!
What we are looking for
Someone to take on social media growth. You need to be data-driven, proactive and have at least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Strategist. Ideally, you are proficient in creating, managing, and measuring high-performance social media strategies.
Your goal will be to build a community around our business while boosting iVisa brand engagement to grow our revenue.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for creating content for Social Media Platforms, plan and schedule the content, research new social media trends, and use analytics tools to check the success of your strategies by defining and following the most important Social Media KPIs.
Skills + Experience
- Previous experience generating content and strategies for Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Linked In...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Experience using tools to schedule content (Buffer, Hootsuite, Metricool…) , monitor the brand mentions (Buzzsumo, SocialInsider….), and collaborate with other teams (Asana, Slack….)
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- Good team worker, with previous experience working remotely in multicultural teams.
- We will love you if you have previous experience creating and developing successful B2C and B2B communities.
- Knowledge of design and video edition tools is a plus.
- Create content for Social Media and work closely with our Content Team and CMO to develop high-performance strategies.
- Develop actions to grow the social community around iVisa.com
- Research new social media trends and propose new channels/actions to the CMO
- Define and follow the Social Media goals and KPI’s with the CMO.
- Coordinate with customer service how to respond to different comments and messages in our social media channels. *Create both B2C and B2B content grills for our social media channels and program the content for its publication.
- Coordinate with HR the needs of posting on LinkedIn and other platforms.
What is it like working at iVisa.com?
We’re a small distributed team of 90 trying to get a lot done. We are building a core Management Suite and we expect you to be part of it. If we are going to chat, be prepared. Try to understand our product offering (no dissertation needed). Tell us where you think we can do better and be prepared to tell us why our search should stop with you.
We’re growing fast so flexibility is a must!
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity:
You will get an exciting chance to be part of our future. Next to this, we offer great things, such as:
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment.
- Run in a highly tech-minded environment with top-of-line tools. The opportunity to help build a company that will redefine the travel industry
- Remote-friendly with support for flexible working arrangements.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities. 100% performance-based promotions.
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
- Flexible vacation policy globally depending on the country you work from.
Interested in the position? Please email email@example.com