Our tourism sector is slowly reviving from the COVID-19 pandemic. Now there are fewer travel restrictions and commercial flights are available for travel. If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica then you can apply with iVisa.com. The application process is simple, easy, and secure. You can apply without stepping out of the comfort of your home. If you apply online with iVisa.com then you won’t have to face any of the difficulties like filling in long and complicated application forms and hoping that they get processed in time.
If you are a citizen of France who is planning a trip to Costa Rica then continue reading this article and click over to iVisa.com to learn how citizens of France can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS A HEALTH PASS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF FRANCE TO ENTER COSTA RICA?
Yes. A Health pass is a mandatory document required to enter Costa Rica. Citizens of France are required to obtain a health declaration before arrival to Costa Rica. It is a precautionary measure taken by the government of Costa Rica to prevent the virus and keep everyone safe. If you want to have a safe journey then you must have a health declaration. It is a mandatory document required by all the visitors to enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus. Click here to start your application with iVisa.com to get your health declaration in time. That’s how citizens of France can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY COSTA RICA HEALTH PASS?
A health pass is one of the necessary documents required to enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus. It helps the authorities to inform you if you or anyone in contact with you during the flight shows any symptoms of COVID-19. It is a preventive measure taken by the government of Costa Rica to control the risk associated with the spread of COVID-19.
If you want to enter Costa Rica then you should have a negative COVID-19 test certificate. The test should be conducted 48hrs before the travel; you also should have a tourist medical insurance that covers all the cost of COVID-19 treatment in case of quarantine and hospitalization.
Application for the health declaration can be done online. Start your health declaration application online with iVisa.com to get your documents processed by a team of experts and delivered in time.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE THE IVISA.COM APPLICATION PROCESS?
You can apply for the health declaration online with iVisa.com. To get your health declaration you need to upload some documents to complete the application process.
- A scan of your passport: so that all your travel details and your contact information can be understood.
- Provide proof of your return tickets.
- Provide proof of your accommodation.
- Email address: The documents will be sent to you through email so provide a valid email address.
- Method of payment: pay for the application fee using your credit/debit card or using your PayPal account.
WHAT WILL BE THE TIME TAKEN TO PROCESS MY HEALTH PASS AND WHAT IS THE COST?
Based on your requirements you can choose any of the 3 options with iVisa.com. The cost is according to the processing option you choose. The option which takes less time to process will be more expensive.
- Standard processing option: you can choose this option if you are not in a hurry, it is less expensive (USD 20.00) and it takes more time to process (24 hours).
- Rush processing option: compared to the previous option this processes your health document faster (4 hours) and is also more expensive (USD 35.00) than the standard processing option.
- Super Rush processing option: if you are in a hurry then this is the best option you have. It processes your health document faster than the other options (30 minutes) and is much more expensive than the others (USD 60.00).
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
The application process is simple and easy to complete with iVisa.com. Just follow these steps:
- The first step: fill the application form and select the processing time according to your need.
- The second step: before paying to make sure that all the information provided is accurate and then you can pay for the service with your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- The third step: provide a scan of your passport and other documents if required and after uploading the application form your health declaration will be sent to you via email.
If you have issues while filling in the application form then click this link to contact our customer support team.
IS IVISA.COM SAFE TO APPLY FOR THE HEALTH PASS?
Yes, it is safe to apply with iVisa.com, there are high-security firewalls protecting all the information you provided. It is safe and is backed up by security software and our professional team that has plenty of experience in processing travel documents.
WHERE TO LOOK FOR MORE INFORMATION IF I HAVE ANY UNRESOLVED ISSUES ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF FRANCE CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
If you want assistance our customer support team is there at your service 24/7. For more information, you can visit our webpage iVisa.com and learn more about how citizens of France can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Take the easy route and start your application with iVisa.com.