As we all know, the tourism sector is one of the worst affected because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now here is good news for all those who are waiting to travel around the world. The unlocking process has started and commercial flights are now available. If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica, then you can apply with iVisa.com. You are required to follow all the precautions while traveling. Applying with iVisa.com is fast and easy, as you will not be required to waste time on government entities and waiting in any long lines.
Are you from Germany and do you want to travel to Costa Rica? Then you should read this article to know how citizens of Germany can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus.
Note: Since April 1st, 2022, the Costa Rica Health Pass is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
DO I NEED A HEALTH PASS TO ENTER COSTA RICA?
Yes, if you want to travel to Costa Rica, then you should have a health pass. If you don’t have any symptoms, then you can board the flight. This is because it prevents the spread of Coronavirus and keeps everyone safe. This is a preventive measure taken by the government. To get the travel documents required to enter Costa Rica then apply with iVisa.com. It is fast and secure to use. Find out more about how citizens of Germany can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Costa Rica?
No, you don't need a COVID vaccination certificate to enter Costa Rica.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinovac, Sinopharm, Covaxin.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
WHAT IS THE COSTA RICA HEALTH PASS?
It is the declaration that states you are not suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms. You should have a negative COVID-19 certificate if you want to enter Costa Rica. You should conduct the test 48 hours before your travel time and have an insurance cover that should cover your costs in case of quarantine and hospitalization. The health pass helps government authorities to determine the risk of COVID-19 and inform you if you or anyone who traveled with you had any symptoms. If you are looking for a quick, secure, and effortless way to get your travel documents then click this link to apply with iVisa.com and learn how citizens of Germany can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus.
WHICH ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET MY HEALTH PASS?
Citizens and tourists must follow all the health precautions to enjoy your holiday. You should fill in the health declaration form with all your personal information and the details of your trip. Apply with iVisa.com for a much better experience. Our team of experts will take care of the rest.
You should have the following documents to get your Costa Rica health pass.
- A scan of your passport: you need to submit a scan of your passport to complete the application process.
- Valid email address: provide a valid email address. Our team will deliver the processed document via email.
- Method of payment: after filling in the application you can pay using your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- You should provide proof of your return ticket.
- You should provide proof of your booked accommodation.
- Tourist medical insurance
- A negative COVID-19 test result.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS AND PROCESSING TIMES FOR THE HEALTH PASS?
You have three options available with iVisa.com. Each option provides value for money. The cost of this depends on the processing option you choose.
- Standard processing option: if you are not in a hurry, then you can choose this option. This processes your health pass in standard time (24 hours) and at an affordable rate (USD 26.00).
- Rush processing option: here our team of experts will process your order faster than the previous option (4 hours) and for that reason, it is also more expensive (USD 45.50).
- Super Rush processing option: the processing rate is much faster than the other two options (30 minutes) and more expensive (USD 78.00) than the other options.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HEALTH PASS WITH IVISA.COM?
You can process your health pass with iVisa.com for a fast, secure and reliable way to process your travel documents.
- First: have to fill out the application form and select the processing time that suits your travel needs.
- Second: pay for the service provided using your credit/debit card or through your PayPal account. Before paying we recommend that you cross-check the application.
- Third: scan your passport and our professional team will check your application and will deliver the travel document via email.
If you have any issues while filling in the application form, then contact our customer support team. They will get in touch with you to resolve the issue. We are available 24/7 at your service.
IS IT SAFE TO APPLY WITH IVISA.COM?
Yes, it is safe to apply with iVisa.com. Once you apply with iVisa.com, then leave the rest to our team of experts to process any travel documents. Trust us to keep you informed about how citizens of Germany can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus.
FROM WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ON HOW CITIZENS OF GERMANY CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
Start the application process for the health pass with iVisa.com.