Do you love surfing? Looking for a place where you can get cheap accommodations near the beaches? Visit Dominical in Costa Rica as it is one of the best places to visit and stay in Costa Rica. You will get in love with its beautiful beaches and amazing vibe. You will find it hard to leave this place as this place is one of the best locations for surfers. You can also buy local craft products from local vendors selling on the beach. Planning to visit this stunning beach from Canada, keep in mind to obtain your Health Declaration Form before your travel date.
During this pandemic, if you are planning a vacation to Costa Rica from Canada, you must learn about how citizens of Canada can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus. The government of Costa Rica after reopening its borders has announced several preventive measures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus. As per these preventive measures, you must have an approved Health Declaration Form. Take advantage of iVisa.com to obtain your document in the simplest and quickest possible way.
To get more information about how citizens of Canada can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus, you can go through the following details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Health Pass Form mean?
The Health Pass Form is a newly developed document that has been introduced by the government of Costa Rica for all the travelers visiting the country during this pandemic. If you are traveling from Canada and worried how citizens of Canada can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus, call us now and our professional experts will clear all your doubts in a jiffy.
Do I need to follow other preventive measures as well if I am traveling from Canada to Costa Rica?
Yes, the government of Costa Rica has proposed all the preventive measures for the safety of the citizens and visitors. So, after obtaining your Health Declaration Form, you need to obtain a negative test report for COVID-19 within 72 hours of your travel. Also, to protect yourself from the infection, you need to wear a face mask all the time in the country.
What are the processing time and fees for obtaining the Health Declaration Form?
Our tailor-made options for the processing time for the application of the Health Declaration Form allows you to choose the perfect option that suits you best. We know the needs of every traveler is different. Hence, we offer three different options for the processing time:
- Standard Processing Time: Choosing this option is best for those travelers who need their document in an average time (24 hours) by paying the most affordable cost (USD 20.00).
- Rush Processing Time: Selecting this option allows you to get the document a bit faster (4 hours) by paying a bit expensive cost (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you need your document urgently (30 minutes), choose this option and get your document for the most expensive cost (USD 60.00).
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form to enter Costa Rica?
We wish for you to enjoy every minute of your vacation and to achieve this we offer a simple procedure to apply for the Health Declaration Form. This takes only a few minutes so that you can spend your quality time with your loved ones. You just have to complete three easy steps:
- First, fill out an application form available on our website to provide all your details.
- Second, review this form carefully before submission so that we have your correct information.
- Third, submit the form after uploading your documents and paying the processing fee.
What are the documents required for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
Planning a trip to Costa Rica and wondering how citizens of Canada can enter Costa Rica during Coronavirus? You just need to have an approved Health Declaration Form for which you require a few documents that are:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I rely on iVisa.com?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com for obtaining Health Declaration Form as we have been serving our customers for many years with our simple, fast, and affordable services.